CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Mixed Emotions

I didn't know what to expect after tonight. First, there was the interrogation. Then Dracul got shot multiple times. How was he still alive at this point? More questions needed answering and alas my head was on the verge of a throbbing headache that no Advil or Motrin would be able to cure.

Lying on my back with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed. I heard the shower turn off and the door open as I sensed a change in the air. Had the temperature changed in the last few minutes since I was gone? A light appeared on the ceiling and along with it, a tall dark shadow of a man.

This man, was a mystery to me. Sure he was handsome and irresistible but there was something he kept hidden to himself from behind those luminous green eyes of his that had the power to hypnotize you at first glance. And that body. That body of his was all muscle. Smooth like stone and as hard as steel. No man on earth could ever compare themselves to him.

I sat up and immediately found myself holding my breath at the sight before me. Standing in the doorway that was the bathroom, Dracul was naked and fresh from a hot shower. A towel that was just long enough, clung to his waist in an attempt to cover up the present that came with being his birthday suit.

Water droplets reflected off his skin from the overhead lighting while his hair looked messy even as he ran his fingers through it. I pursed my lips together and quickly looked away as I got up from the bed and gestured to the bag to my left.

"In there is everything that you requested." He nodded, but didn't say anything. "So...that's it then. Anyways, I'm gonna take off. Have a good night."

My legs headed for the door by the time I finished that sentence. As I reached for the door knob and turned it while opening it just a crack, it slammed shut right in front of me. A hand appeared right above my face as my heart picked up speed. He pressed his body against mine, against the door as he leaned down toward my neck and inhaled deeply.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to tremble in his presence.

He chuckled, humorously. "Am I finally getting to you now? Besides, I thought I would ask you to help with bandaging me up."

His breath tickled my skin as my knees quickly became weak. "If I do this, you'll let me go?"

"Hmm. No."

"Then this just escalated to kidnapping."

"Hardly. You came here of your own free will."

His hand traveled up my arm as he spun me around and leveled a hot stare right at my lips. Over the course of our talk. The towel he wore had become wet as it started to dampen my jeans. Showcasing the faint outline of his cock as it stood between us like a barrier. I tried not to think about...that night. The night where I gave him a handjob for the very first time.

"My own free will?!" I repeated. "You were shot! What else was I supposed to do, leave you to die?"

"You could have. But you didn't."

"Right. Because I'm not that kind of person."

He smirked. "You're cute when you're angry."

"Fuck you."

A growl emanated deep from within his chest as he whispered in my ear. "You're right. Fuck you very much indeed. You see, I am going to fuck you. Tonight. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. In fact, you might even enjoy it. But believe me when I say that from this day forward. You are mine. And only mine. No one else's. Got it? Good. Now I want you to go over to the bed and help me with bandaging these wounds."