Chapter 46 - Kindaichi's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu

The volleyball bounced off of Oikawa's arms as Hinata was the one to spike it. Kindaichi's face tensed up. This was it.. the team wasn't going to the finals. They had lost.. to Karasuno. His senpais, Iwaizumi and Oikawa both looked sad. Tears fell from his eyes as he glanced over to Karasuno who was yelling and cheering. He glared at his old teammate before noticing you. You're smile was bright and happy. But when he saw you looked over to his team he saw your smile immediately disappear. Your eyes looked so painful seeing his team lost. It perked up his attention greatly.

~~~

You were now in front of Kindaichi as he gave you a smile.

"Long time no see?" He chuckled nervously. You both were in your second year of High School.

"Y-Yeah.." You smile, angel like. You're face was flustered greatly before Kageyama took notice that you were with an Aoba Josai teammate. He put his arm around your shoulder and glared at the boy.

"(l/n) don't talk to him."

"B-But Kageyama-"

"Listen to me."

"Okay.." You mumbled as Kageyama pushed you away as he turn to Kindaichi.

"What do you have with our spiker?" Kageyama asked the boy who only rolled his eyes. He was scared, not at Kageyama, but scared if you were dating him. The gross feeling of jealously washed over him as he bitterly laughed.

"I was just talking to her. Anything wrong with that? King of the court?" Kindaichi said as Kageyama glared at him.

"Don't talk to her again." Kageyama boldly said before leaving. It was training camp time. And Oikawa and Iwaizumi wasn't going to be there too. He groaned as he went over to his teammates. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Kageyama getting scolded from Ennoshita and yourself.

Through warmups and stretches his eyes were lock on you. He remember hearing his senpais talking about you.

~~Flash Back~~

Kindaichi sighed forgetting his kneepads in the locker room yet once again. He heard people talking, not even listening to the conversation he thought it was some of his teammates. He opened the locker room to find Oikawa and Iwaizumi glaring at each other and yelling, Kindaichi stopped in his tract as they both looked over to him.

"W-What's going on?" He asked his senpais as Iwaizumi sighed and pushed the setter away from his kohai.

"We were just talking about Karasuno." He said as Oikawa laughed bitterly before looking at Iwaizumi.

"About (l/n) specially." He scoffed as Iwaizumi glared at the captain.

"Did something bad happen to her?" Kindaichi asked, suddenly worried.

Both older boys looked away, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"No, were just both in love with her." Iwaizumi flat out stated.

Kindaichi widen his eyes, but then looked to the side in a rather flustered way.

"It's not like I'm going to see her anyways. So, I want her to date anyone but Oikawa." He said as Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"I just don't want Tobio-chan to be dating her." Oikawa relied as Iwaizumi sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Kindaichi, do you like (l/n) in any emotionally way?" Iwaizumi question as the kohai became uncomfortable.

"I like her.. A-A lot actually." Kindaichi looked to the side as Oikawa grabbed the boy by the collar and slammed him against the lockers.

"OI! SHITTYAWA!" Iwaizumi yelled.