Oh, Brother!

I opened my eyes to find that Lasercorn was already out of bed. I stepped onto my feet and moved carefully down the stairs until I found the rest of the people sitting in the living room, "Get ready, because we are leaving the cabin!" One of the refs called and everyone cheered.

I glanced at Ian and he moved towards me happily, pulling me into a hug, saying, "I missed you!"

"You always miss me!" I replied happily, noticing as Mari approached a frowning Lasercorn.

With everyone dressed in their team hoodies, we filed into the corresponding vans. Courtney took the seat beside Lasercorn and Anthony slid into the seat directly next to me. We arrived at the ice rink and the cameras started rolling. For the challenge, we basically had to slide a heavy thing towards a target, then preform a punishment to get the points.

Lasercorn was called first, and sent the two weights sliding into the target. His challenge involved eating a hot pepper and singing ice ice baby, which he happily did. I smiled at him as he bounced on his feet, trying to eat the pepper and sing. His eyes met mine for a moment and he stopped singing, forgetting the words halfway through. His second challenge was a leg waxing done by Keith. Lasercorn walked back to the team with a rectangle of hair missing from his right leg.

I stood in a line with my team until it was time for me and Courtney to send the heavy weights towards the target. I slid with the weight after it left my hands, but it landed on the outer ring of the target, giving us up to two points for our team. Courtney's weight was sent spinning to the right, earning us one point. We walked to the ref, and I pulled a note from the bottle first as Noah and Keith stood beside us. I accepted my first punishment, "Spank train?" I read off of the card, and everyone 'oohed'.

Everyone stood in a line with their legs spread apart. Before I knelt down, I counted that Lasercorn was the tenth person in line, "I'm gonna pass on this one," I heard Ian say and thanked him as he refused to join the line.

Kneeling down, I crawled through the tunnel of legs, getting spanked by everyone I passed. The tenth person came, and there was barely a tap, "That wasn't a spank, Lasercorn!" I heard Olivia exclaim excitedly as she spanked my butt multiple times, shouting, "This is a spank!"

I laughed at her and stood back on my feet. Lasercorn looked to Olivia as if he were searching for an excuse, "I really wasn't paying attention."

Courtney accepted the next punishment and was attacked by the wieners that the refs held. I glanced at Lasercorn as he approached Joven, preparing to slap him with baby powder hands. When the damage was done, Joven was sent spiraling to the ground, and Lasercorn was smiling, "That made me feel a little better," I heard him say with a cute laugh.

We had lost by five points to the Dablizzards, and returned back to the cabin for lunch, "Lasercorn, what's up?" I heard Mari call as we fixed sandwiches at the kitchen counter.

"I'd be careful what you eat," one of the producers called, wiggling his eyebrows, "because we have desert for you all after."

I fixed half of a sandwich and sat in Ian's lap as he sat at the kitchen table. With my arm around his shoulders, I glanced back to see Lasercorn fixing a sandwich with Mari standing close by him. He looked up to meet my eyes, then immediately turned to face the food in his plate, avoiding the table and moving up the stairs.

Mari followed him up the stairs, but returned minutes later to find Courtney. Exchanging a silent message, Courtney moved up the stairs minutes later and Mari motioned for me. I stood up and moved towards the kitchen, leaning on the counter beside Mari as everyone ate their food, "He didn't want to talk to me," she whispered as Courtney returned to the kitchen.

"He just wants to be alone," Courtney said with a frown, shrugging her shoulders, "Maybe you should try to talk to him. He's on the bean bag chair."

I fixed another half of a sandwich and walked up the stairs without making a sound. I pushed the door and it swung closed behind me. Saying nothing, I took a seat on the couch near the pool table and ate my sandwich. David sat silently in the corner of the room on the bean bag chair. He ate his sandwich, then stood up, moving to stand on the third story balcony where we had watched the sun rise.

I placed my plate down and moved to follow him, trying to be as quiet as possible as I snuck through the door, "Tell me about him," I said quietly as I leaned on the railing about a foot away from him. He didn't look at me, but I watched him, "Your son, you miss him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," he said quietly, staring over the railing at the fallen snow.

"That's why you're acting so weird?" I asked, knowing that it wasn't the truth. After a moment, he nodded once, and I took a small step towards him, "Why don't you tell me about him?" I asked, flashing him a smile.

"I'm not feeling it," he said with a sigh, finally looking up at me. When his eyes met mine he paused, turning back to look at his hands, "I just want to be alone."

"Me too," I told him with a shrug, and took a seat in one of the lawn chairs that were positioned away from the glass door, "Maybe we could be alone together?"

After a moment he sat beside me, and continued to stare at his hands. I stayed quiet, waiting for him to be ready, but when he finally moved to look up at me, it was too late. Ian walked onto the balcony and shouted my name before realizing that I was directly to his left, "Y'all are both wanted for Put It In My Mouth," Ian said hesitantly, asking, "What are you doing out here? It's freezing!"

I shrugged my shoulders and stood up, walking passed him into the cabin. The door swung closed, but I stayed near so that I would be able to hear, "Really, Lasercorn?" Ian asked roughly to him and I saw his shadow move towards the door. I jumped away, moving towards the sofa to pick up my plate, "They are about to start, Eden." Ian said to me as if nothing had happened.

"Of course," I said as he approached me, "I'm just cleaning up before I go. Give me two minutes." I smiled at him and he kissed my temple before moving down the stairs.

I placed my plates in the trash, then walked back onto the balcony, "So," I said, crossing my arms, "Ian got to you, didn't he?" Lasercorn looked at me and stood up, moving to get passed me, "Please, David," I called to him as I blocked his way, "I have never let Ian stand in my way before, why should I now?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said quietly, his eyes avoiding mine as he tried to move passed me.

"Please," I pleaded with him, reaching for his hand. He pulled away, "What's gotten into you?"

He moved around me and entered the cabin. As I opened the balcony door I saw him running down the stairs, "Eden!" I heard Ian call and moved towards the stairs as Ian was climbing up, "Sis, what's taking you so long? Everyone is waiting for you."

"I was just about to come down," I told him with a forced smile, jogging down the stairs and joining the crowd in the kitchen.