whos ur boy (valentines day edition)

Once upon a time it was valentines day in the band room everyone was happy because liam was early and everyone was trying to talk to him Liam was the most popular boi in the band room. Liam was like pretty cool so everyone want to talk to him they said hey boi but he had his eyes on 1 lersin jeniferb. Lima thott hat jeniffern was the prettied girl around. Jerniferg though t that lime was pretty 2. Lamk was plan on ask jennijer out he was gunna make her his wife and the police said it was okay cuz its valnetimes time day. Liability walked up 2 jenniker and says " hi I think u is pretty pls married me?" She says "ya ok u pretty OK look I guess" she agrees and they go outside but the fresh noots wont take no 4 an answer they need a piece of that sweet lial they kink that itd be a good I deaf to crash the weddin. They're plains were soiled tho when Liam invited the freshies to the wedding g. They sjowdd up to the wedding and deont and kenndalk immediatly sttealing all the food and ran all they lef was shrimp which makes ppl gag cuz its gross af and it shouldn t exist becaus its nasty is what everyone was thinking. Like  was so happy the fresshies came to his wedding he ran to tuem and said my children am f lad u game i hope u lick shrimo caus that is all we have now. Jenniser came over to the lil noots and said "am pround to be ur new mother thbak u." ne Moreau's appears he sais laIM MY sonny boi I am "so prouf if u my babby boi i never thot u would get marrid" the frsdhmen clap as it is revealed mrmoral is god and will amrry jenniheygril and liaj he rises into the sky his arms extend around everyone his whisper in might y voice he days "MY CHILDREN WE ARE GAYHERED HER TODAI TO SEA TEH MOST AWSOME MARRAGE EVERY BCUZ ITS BETWIN UR PAPPI AND NE W MAMI LIAN AND JENNIDER."  the freshmen starts fainting cherring and screamin, they is sonloud that Mr moral makes evryobe go home and prsctibve. but unbeknownst to hiem the clarinoot freshlil guys satyed and were hiding under jenihers dress. the lill boy and girl noots were like rly cool and so they left and sat and  ate all the shrimp that Mr moreul  blessed whole jenniaer and llima bean got freky in the nittime.  all the frsshmen were happy 4 mail and jennker.
the end

-For Jennifer and Liam
   From the best freshmen out there. Happy Valentine's day! We love you.