Chapter 2

i look down at Danny, he looked so scared. Up to now only he knows that I'm a panther my parents, my brothers and all my friends don't know what i am. I never shifted as far as they were concerned i was the outcast, the runt in the family. I think that after discovering that i wasn't going to shift at the age of 9 which is when most of the people shift they thought that i was a lost case so instead of leaving me unprotected they thought me how to take care of myself. The people who gave birth to me didn't tell my brothers about Danny because they as in my brothers were too ''busy'' in college to even listen to a conversation with my parents. But i know exactly what they were doing cause that is what i had been doing those nights that i was allowed to go to parties: hooking up with people. I saw my baby boy pull at my shirt. He was so tiny compared to me even after six years he still seemed like a miracle, i was scared that he might disappear leaving me to wake up in a dazed dream.  I picked him up and quickly ran to the house that he had purchased with a little financial help of my aunt. How could i have not known that there was a pack here? What do i do now!!! I looked around and realized that if the Alphas think of us as a threat we may have to leave. Now where would i go? How would i raise my kid? 

I quickly took Danny to his room upstairs and tucked him in. i wasn't about to take my baby boy to what may be the decision to how our lives would end, no way (Josey hahaha ). I took a quick shower and headed out the door knowing that Danny will not wake up until the next morning very late he was like that since little. As i walked my feet echoes down the driveway that lead to the forest. I knew where it was thank to my nose . Nearing the clearing with the mansion that was closed to being called a castle were many people i guess pack members that studied my every sway and movement. There was three people in the front i guess the two alphas and a beta. i looked into the alphas' eyes and one word that came out behind me characterized the way i felt about the two men before me and the one behind me : MATE!

~°~°~° 

HI THERE HOW ARE YOU GUYS! I TOLD YOU I WOULD POST DURING THIS WEEK WELL I FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER YAY!! I WANTED TO ASK YOU ALL A FAVOR PLEASE VOTE  I WANT AT LEAST 5 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AND 5 COMMENTS BECAUSE I NEED FEEDBACK TO SEE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING. i WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU ALL DID THAT AND IF YOU VOTE QUICKLY I MIGHT EVEN UPLOAD QUICKER . THX HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !!!! 

^.^ YOUR AMAZING WRITER SKYLAR ^.^