prologue

While waiting for class to begin, I adjusted my white collar that peeked out from under my navy blue school sweater. I also fixed my gray pleated skirt and black socks that reached my knee. Honestly, I hated my uniform, but I guess I had no choice.

It was the first day of school, so all seats were up for grabs. Being the good student that I was, I gladly occupied a seat in the front. I smiled when my two best friends, Brooke and Annie, walked through the door.

"Oh my gosh, have you seen the new teacher?! He's so hot" Brooke gushed once she took a seat.

"I heard he's only a few years out of college so he's like under thirty" Annie added excitedly.

"Guys, he's the teacher" I chuckled, "That's gross"

"That's what I thought. But trust me, you'll change your mind when you see him" Annie grinned. I playfully rolled my eyes and took out my notebook, getting ready to take notes. Math has always been a breeze for me, so I was pretty eager for this class to start.

The rest of the girls filed in before the bell rang. I noticed a lot of them fixing their makeup and straightening out their hair. A few even hiked up their skirts, making me roll my eyes. They were so immature.

On cue, the bell rang at 2:15, signaling the start of the last class of the day. And right on time, our math teacher entered.

Brooke and Annie were right, he was beyond attractive. His brown hair was pushed back in a quiff and was complimented by the scruff on his face. Dressed in a plaid shirt and khakis, he upped his casual look with a tie. His perfect smile made every heart in the class drop.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mr. Payne! I am your Pre-Calculus teacher. As long as you follow the rules, I expect us all to have a great year" He introduced himself with a deep, british accent. It was quite sexy if I must say.

A hot teacher in an all girls school? This should be fun.