Short Story

"Get in the bus! Get in the bus," Our bus driver was yelling at me and the other kids waiting for their friends. I sprinted towards Aisley and Lala, before I would get caught.
      "Hey," I said as I made room for myself next to them, my rolling backpack trailing behind.
      "Who sits by who?" Florence had moved bus stops recently, and Lala usually sat next to her.
       "I don't mind sitting by myself," Then again, Lala did like to sit alone so she could read.
       "Oh, ok."
       We were getting close to the bus, and I grunted as I lifted my backpack off the ground. Walking up the steps, I looked for Austin, Alejandro, and Kylee. They weren't my friends, exactly; they were Aisley and Lala's friends. And I talked to them.
    I looked over at Aisley,
      "Where do you wanna sit?" She glanced over a couple of seats to our left.
      "Um.. Maybe here?" She pointed to the one that was a little closer to the front.
      "Nah, Elva won't like us to sit there."
      The aforementioned bus driver had some sort of seating chart.. Our school's kids sit one seat apart from each other, the other school filling in the spaces.
        After shuffling around a bit, we sat in the seat closer to the back.
        "So, how's life treatin' ya?"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                  So, how d'ya like this chappie? Should there be an actual book? I seriously don't know.. It's ok, I guess?! Oh, and cupcakey07 and lalapop29, what do you think? (Huehuehue)