Chapter 2 of prologue

Taken from the Journal of Almaris Wenders

300 BC. The secret passageway, inner part of Bibliotheca.

The secret passageway was dark and damp. Oddly, I could smell sweet scent almost everywhere that it overwhelmed me. The scent made my sight blur. I tried hard to stay focus.

In the midway I heard a strange song. It was almost like it was calling to me. My leg felt weak. I lumped to the floor gasping for oxygent. I felt my lung burnt. The sweet smell, I think it was poison gas. I tried to grasped anything in front of me. Nothing and no one will come to save me now.

Will I die here??

Will I die before I start anything??

No.

I refuse to die now.

I have to at least stay awake. I tore my sleeve and soaked it with the water from my water bottle and immediately pressed it to my nose. The coldness I get from the water able to make me regain my sense. I tried to stand up and run as fast as I could. The song became louder and louder that my head almost exploded. I kept running as for my first priority was to go out of the corridor full of poisonous gas.

***********

The end of the corridor led me to a big metal door. I push it without second thought and immediately closed it so the poisonous gas won't leak.

I sigh in relief that now I was saved from the gas. After I calmed down I started to observed my surrounding. The room where I arrived was big circular stone room. Every step I took make a big thud sound that only a deaf soldier doesn't know that there is an intruder.

I wait for some minutes but no one came to arrest me so I assume I am still undetected.

I walked slowly to find the door leading to the next room.

Nothing.

There isn't any more door other than the door that lead back to the corridor full of poisonous gas. I lit my torch to see the room better. There was really nothing there just a door and a marble table.

I walked slowly toward that table and saw an old chest. With a lock with the same age. Luckily I have my tool with me. The old lock was really a challenge. It took me approximately 1 hour to unlock it. I smiled when the lock finally let out a 'click' sound. I am a bit dissapointed to find what ibside it.

Inside it was only a book with black leather cover. The paper was so old that it has changed into brown color. But the title took my attention.

Schwarzwald.

The gate to Pandora, the verboten stadt.

Schwarzwald...

It's Black forest in German.

I put that book in my small bag. And after inhaling as much fresh air as I could I ran back to that corridor once more.

***********

2 days after that I have already finished that book. It has all the detail about the Black Forest. And also about this strange city called Pandora. For some odd reason they called it verboten stadt, forbidden city also in German. All the thing I learned about that city from the book were all bad thing. And I had this felling that the bad thing happening in Acateras has connection with this city.

After paying for my room. Once again I travel through the 'night' time...

And this time...

My destination is Finedelmondo where Schwarzwald, the Black Forest was...

A.N:

Holla....

New chapter I present for you...^^

Still prolog... Maybe I would make 2 more chapters for the prologue before the real chapter 1...

Do you like the 10 y.o. unnamed hero??? for the real chapter 1 I won't make an unnamed hero for sure...hehehe...

BTW,

What do you think??? Feed back pliz!!!

And also read my other story ' My Peter Pan' and also my friends @gselig story 'Phantasia'

Hope you enjoy it and see you ib the next chaps!!!

-M