chapter 1

So this is the first chapter of my new book up above is the dress she wears to the party!  This is just the first chapter guys! If your into mafia romances go and check out my other story Mafia romance! enjoy guys

"This is unfair father" I yelled at him, because he made a deal years ago I had to pay for it. " Rosella what choice do I have this deal was made when you were a baby I have no choice" my father said to me. I didn't want to hear anymore I left the small office in the back of the small family café. I grew up in Italy I was raised a proper Italian girl I had respect and was raised to care for a family. My father made a deal with the Italian mafia boss Matteo Moretti that when I turned 18 I would marry his son Alessio Moretti. Matteo helped my father out years ago after my mothers death and in return wanted me. Growing up I saw Alessio only a few times the last time I saw him I had double braids and braces I didn't look that good. I was only 13 at the time since then I never saw him I had my freedom, today that was all ending I had to attend a engagement party my engagement party. I didn't want to marry him he was a monster but I had no choice I had to do it for my fathers sake.

18 year old Rosella

18 year old Rosella

I spent the afternoon getting ready I had always live poor with just the café and my father. Now I would be the next mafia dons wife, I didn't have anything fancy to wear but thanks to Matteo I did now. Matteo had sent over a beautiful dress for me to wear, it was tight and sexy but it had a flowing bottom to it. I slipped into the dress this was it I was going to give myself up to the mobster himself.

Alessio

28 year old Alessio Moretti

This was fucking bullshit I had to get married, my father wouldn't give me the mafia unless I married the little Ortiz girl. She was so plain the last time I saw her she was 13 and just a child. I didn't want to settle down yet and have a wife that just means weakness. I don't care what they expect I wasn't going to change my ways she was nothing more then dead weight. It was the time of the party everyone was walking around having drinks and enjoying themselves. I had to watch what I drank tonight so I kept it to one glass of whisky. I walked around talking to everyone and even found a few potential girls for later nothing too special. "Alessio come say hello to Alfonzo and his daughter Rosella" my father called over to me. I turned around and made my way over to my father and layed my eyes on an angel. She went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. The little braids had been swapped out for long wavy dark brown locks, the dress she wore showed off here curves and chest perfectly. Her blue eyes sparkled in the light, every man in the room was looking at her little did they know she was about to become mine.

Rosella

I walked into the beautiful mafia house it looked amazing. "ahh Alfonzo its wonderful to see you and the beautiful Rosella" Matteo said. He was soon to be my Father in-law, " it is wonderful to see you again Mr. Moretti" I said keeping it formal. "My dear your soon to marry my son please call me Matteo" he told me, I gave a slight nod and kept up a smile. "Alessio come say hello to Alfonzo and his daughter Rosella" Matteo called out to his son. I hadn't seen Alessio in years and today was the day we would meet again. I looked over to see a tall muscular god like man turn around he looked so sexy. His black hair was slicked back he had let his facial hair grow out and on him it look Sexy and so hot. I had to snap out of it this man was a monster and a good for nothing playboy, he would never be a good husband. " Hello Mr. Ortiz" Alessio said to my father as he held out his hand for him to shake. " Hello Mr. Moretti its an honor to meet you" my father said to alessio, I saw no honor in meeting him he was just a low life jerk. " Please Alfonzo we are about to become in-laws call me Alessio" he said to my father. I stood there not saying a word, "you must be Rosella its been some time" he said to me. I just gave a small smile "yes it has" I said I kept it short and sweet. "Well then its a pleasure to see you again" Alessio said to me had he bowed down and softly took my hand in his and kissed it. I felt my heart skip a beat at how soft he could be yet how ruff and dangerous he still could be. "Alessio why don't you and Rosella go and spend some time together" Matteo said to his son. I looked to my father in panic I didn't want to be alone with that man, my father gave me a smile and handed me off to Alessio. He lead me around the room I watched him check out other woman and show me off like I was an object. " so tell me something about yourself" I asked him finally the silence was killing me. " Your asking me about myself I know you know everything about me tell me something about you" he said. What was I to tell him that I hated this marriage or the fact the I though he was extremely sexy. " There's nothing much to say about me" I said to him it wasn't  a lie it was the truth I had always kept to myself. "shall we have a dance" he asked me, before I could say anything he pulled me over to the dance floor. It was full of other couples dancing slowly, he twirled me around and placed his hand on the small of my back. I placed my hands on him and he pulled us close, "Your mine Rosella and what's mine stays mine" he whispered into my ear. The way he said my name made my knees weak but he still sent fear my way. The dance was romantic and felt like forever, every so often he would twirl me around. When the song ended finally I thanked him for the dance and turned to leave but he stopped me. He grabbed my have ever so gracefully and twirled me around to face him and slipped a ring on to my finger. He grasped my chin in his fingers and came down and kissed me.

Rosella's wedding ring