Introduction

My name is Rose, and I am 13 years old. I am under depression, and have been since I was 7 years old. That's a long time to have depression, you know.

Olivia is, or should I say was, my older sister. She was born on March 14, 2000, and died on December 24, 2016. She died very recently.

Mel and Roxie were my younger sisters. They were twins. Not identical twins, but should I say opposite twins? Mel had long brown hair and blue eyes while Roxie had short blonde hair and brown eyes. They were born on April 11, 2010, and died on January 2nd, 2017. Not even seven years old when they died. It's depressing.

Dad was born in the beginning of 1981 and died in mid-2013. Mom was born and dead on the same day, July 4th of different years. That was the worst 4th of July for all of us.

Now, I am an orphan left alone.

Mom died before Dad, you know. He died 4 years after. When my parents died, Olivia, Mel, Roxie and I were all alone. We got our things of importance and abandoned our house, planning to build up a life elsewhere.

Since people see me on the streets, I hear them say things about me. Some say I will drop dead next year. Others say I will thrive and become rich. I actually hope that the people who say I will die next year are correct.

Because I have depression.

Major depression.