Stuffs

Ahhhh, another story to procrastinate with. How wonderful. Yeah.

Anywaayy, this is an OC fanfic, and stuffs.

Kinda-not-really reverse harem and stuffs.

Time line is set directly after Future Arc when Decimo(I'm calling lil' Tuna-Fish that cause it sounds cool, and yes my OC is also calling him Decimo) and co. come back, and the Varia gets their memories.

I'm gonna add my OCs(Yes multiple, but not too many. Even I won't be able to keep track) into the Future Arc as well. Yeah.

That pic up there is my OC, just imagine her without the pointy ears and everything, except for her hair, hair accessories, dream catcher necklace, and cute face

That pic up there is my OC, just imagine her without the pointy ears and everything, except for her hair, hair accessories, dream catcher necklace, and cute face. Isn she adorable? The next picture is her usual outfit, except the sweater's a beige color. And instead of a skirt she has beige shorts without that necklace huge necklace that Chise wears, ELLIAS YOU STALKER(Comment if you got the reference). And yeah, I'm lazy and suck at describing clothing and UGH DAMN AUTOCORRECT. Yeah, there's also gonna be a bit of cussing. What do expect from the Varia? Ok, maybe more then a bit.

Ok, no more spoiling this story and you people rotten, now go and read. Or wait 'till I update if your here early and I'm feeling lazy.

And sorry if I sound like an insane person, it's 12:24 AM.

Ta-ta!