OC Charcteristics and stuffs

Y'know, I've been saying stuffs a lot lately, but meh, whatever.

Name: Fionna Triskele

Gender: Female

Hair color: Light beige

Skin tone: Pale

Eye color: Brown

Age: 12

Famiglia: Triskele

7nth grade

Physical features: Wears her signature two-feather hair most of the time, along with her dream catcher necklace, both gifts from diseased brother. Puts her hair in two low pigtails I front of her shoulder. Sharp eyes. Sharper then the ones in the picture by a little. And by sharp I mean imagine them a tiny bit more narrow. She has a Triskele birthmark just below the back of her neck, and yes, I'm making the Triskele Famiglia a thing. It has nothing to do with it's actual meaning in real life, I'm just making it a Famiglia. (If you don't know what the triskele is, look it up)

Personality/Attitude: Stoic, but not as extreme as Hibari-stoic. Smart. Respects people more than a Mafioso should really respect anyone. Kinda like Fran, but a lot more polite and smiles more. Fionna is connected to her Famiglia by blood, only people connected to the Triskele Famiglia by blood are born with the birthmark. Even though the Triskele are allies to Vongola, Fionna's mother wanted Fionna to live a "normal" life, so she left(no, not secretly like those other runaway fanfics, she told her Famiglia) and sent Fionna to a mafia school, instead of getting homeschooled. Fionna knows this and also knows that it's not just her who has unique living circumstances, but all the other Mafiosi as well. Quirks of being in the mafia.

Ow. My hands hurt from typing, but I wanna type and can't sleep.