The gay boy

Name: "Yoshiro" he said plainly
Nickname: "you can call me shiro if you would like"
Age: "I'm nineteen..."
Species: "can you not see my ears and tail?" (Neko)
Gender: "I know I kinda look like a girl, but c'mon" (male)
Sexuality: "I'm f*cking gay, do you have a problem with that?"
Looks: "f*ck off, I'm right in front of you"

Personality:  "I don't know, find out" (rude, kind, outgoing, fun, clumsy , caring, and serious at times )Likes:  "why do you care?" (sweets, guys, cat naps, music, and reading)Dislikes:"go f*ck off" (the dark, rain, getting yelled at or getting h...

Personality: "I don't know, find out"
(rude, kind, outgoing, fun, clumsy , caring, and serious at times )
Likes: "why do you care?" (sweets, guys, cat naps, music, and reading)
Dislikes:"go f*ck off" (the dark, rain, getting yelled at or getting hurt)
Other: "just leave me alone!" (he kinda looks like a girl and gets mistakes for one many times)

Scenario 1
You see Yoshiro at the park on a swing when someone walks up to him and slaps him across the face "get off the swing you gay fag" (ugh! I hate saying that) Yoshiro looked up at the guy "go f*ck off" he said while flipping the guy off  then the guy punched him.... You?

Scenario 2
You and Yoshiro have been friends for a long time and today he called you saying that he needs you to come over and that it's important (you don't know he's gay) ...you?