Back Home

Andys pov

We had gotten into Kentucky and Destiny aka mustang was kind of scared,nervous,and anxious at the same time.it honestly scared me because what if they didn't approve of her and me together because she was still what they called a phase. We were waiting for Kolby and Brantley to come pick us up from the airport considering they both wanted to see Dessi since they hasn't since since that bitch of a man broke her heart in 2 and she pushed them away like she did mostly with everyone.

Dessi's POV

We got to the airport and I was wearing booty shorts and one of Andy's motley Crüe t shirts and a pair of square toed boots when I spotted who we were looking for and turned and walked the other way well tried before Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and tilted my head up an made me look him in the eyes and the said something that changed my mind right then and there. Those words being forgive them they are your brothers and remember this is the beginning of the beginning for you.Then kissed me and we pulled away and walked over to Brant and Kolb and I introduced them to everybody and they all got along which was perfect in my book I had all my bros back now which was amazing I had zoned out while they were all talking thinking of how happy I am that things turned out the way it did if it didn't then I wouldn't have met Andy and my new brothers and fixed my life up. I was pulled back by my phone screaming free now which signaled that Kellin was calling. I answered the call (d-Dessi A-andy k-Kellin)

D-hey Kellin what ya need

K- have you arrived at the airport yet

D-ya why

K-put Andy on the phone

D- okay here his is

Well that was weird I thought

A-hey Kellin why did u call and ask for me

K-Get Mustang in brant's truck because the bitch of a man(ty) said he was coming so get in the truck and leave and tell Mustang privately

A- will do thanks bye

With that Andy passed my phone back and told me what was happening and I passed it on to Brant and Kolb who quickly grabbed our stuff and put it in the truck an we all got in in truck with brant and Kolb in the front and me in Andy's lap CC in Ashley's lap and Jake and Jinxx in the bed since we were in a extreme rush. With that we were all headed towards my house with me feeling guilty because I just realized everyone was now in on my problem and Andy knew this because he whispered in my ear we want to be so don't take it personally and I smiled . I must had fell asleep because I was woken up by Andy poking my nose and we were at my house and we had to park in the front yard because the drive way was full of all my family's cars and my cousins cop car car then my uncle Tim's truck which I was happy about then I seen my sister and her boyfriend on the porch. Everyone had gotten out of the truck except Andy and I because Andy decided to tell something to calm me because he knows I ain't afraid to fight men or women and what he said was this it doesn't matter what they say about us me you are any of the guys you have me and the guys and the one in your family who are wanting to stay and that concluded with a quick kiss on the lips then me hoping out with him behind. We all walked up the drive way with brant in Kolb in front with all of us following them. When we reached the back yard everybody was here and I mean everybody. I seen my uncle Tim and I ran full fledged to him and hugged him and he kissed my head after he spun me around and put me down. Then I noticed everybody was staring at Andy and the guys that's when I flipped and yelled Hey muthafuckers we just came to get my shit eat and leave and my 2 friends are Brantley aka Brant and his brother Kolby aka Kolb ya are probably wanting a to know the others well they are the family that replaced the ones who hate how I am now like my mom etc and this man right here is my lovely boyfriend who helped me quit my self destruct and with that I turned and looked at my dad and hugged him gave him my new number and he gave me the okay to get my stuff that he already put in boxes and I hugged him and went to walk unsaid when my cousin Zach came up and told me how he was proud and loved me and he gave me his number and I hugged him and asked him to go get 20 steak sandwiches with cheese on them ready and he agreed. We quickly took boxes and was done in 25 minutes since there wasn't a lot to get and was about to leave when my cousin Taylor hollered why is Tyler from Florida Georgia Line here and we all yelled shit and I felt in my boot and grabbed it out and put it the the back of my shorts where I could grab it quickly and when I looked up I seen Tyler sober and walking up with rage and my uncle Tim and Zach walked up to him an they started arguing then I seem Zach and uncle Tim fighting then then Tyler hit them both and I walked/ran over before Andy could protest I had Zach and Uncle Tim behind me and I punched Tyler square in the jaw and he stumbled back shocked an I pulled out the gun and yelled for my cousin Mitch and he came running and I explained all that had happened and I put the gun back in my boot and watched Mitch take him away and I ran up took his truck keys and gave them to Brantley so he could drive it home by the time this was done my sister came up an punched me in the ribs and ranting off all this shit and I was getting pissed and Andy seen it and pulled her off me and seen the hurt,sadness,and me scared in my eyes and he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head and my uncle Tim and Zach came up to me and hugged me both told me they loved me and I told them to tell my dad I love him and for Zach to call me this summer if he needs an extra ball player and he said he definitely would and with that we all left after we got our steak sandwiches. With that I left my so called home an my ribs added to my fucked up list along with my knee since 8th grade and headed to Nashville to visit with Bk for the night then head to the airport in the morning and back to my home with my amazing boyfriend and family. We checked in to the hotel and got 3 rooms.

After the visit with Bk

Andy's POV

We had just gotten back to the hotel when Mustang hollered she was gonna take a shower when I asked in a whining tone if I could join and she said of course so we hopped in and when we got out she asked me why do u love me when I have scars and bruises and am fat looking at the ground.That's when I tilted her head up and made her look at me an I told her she isn't fat and that I love her cause she has been through hell and back and that her scars are reminders that the past is real and she survived and she smiled and I kissed her with so much lust and passion and the next thing I noticed is I have her up against the wall kissing her more roughly and she has her legs wrapped around my waist and I ask if she is sure and she nods with a smile plastered on her face and I thrust in an out until we both climax and we kiss then she snuggles into my chest and fell asleep happily in my arms and sleeping peacefully at that to my amazement since usually she doesn't smile in her sleep but now she is so with that I kissed her head and went into a peaceful slumber. And I had an amazing dream.