Chapter 3

"Ryry, there's no more time to think, we have to tell them now." Addie said, sighing. Ryland sighed and nodded.

"I'll call them." Addie said. "Girls!" Rylie and Cece came down immediately.

"Girls your mother and I have some news." Ryland said.

"What news?" Cecilia asked.

Addie sighed. "Rosalynn is in the hospital."

Rylie gasped. "Why?"

"She ODed on angel dust because someone put it in her drink." Addie said.

"Why would someone put it in her drink?" Cecilia asked.

"She and Micheal were out again weren't they?" Rylie said scowling.

"They were. To a club. With his friends." Addie said. "Now she's in a coma."

"That's awful!" Cecilia said, tearing up. Rylie's scowl deepened.

"I wanna go see if she's okay." Cecilia said, sniffling.

"I don't know, should we go to the hospital now?" Addie asked Ryland.

"I don't know. I think their only letting in immediate family right now." Ryland said.

"Oh, okay." Addie said. "I wanna see my brother and sister, though. To see if they're okay."

Ryland nodded. "Rocky texted. He said he and Bec are taking a nap and going back to the hospital."

"Okay. Then let's go." Addie said.

RLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRL

"Should we call Curt and Kelsey over?" Rydel asked as they were driving home.

"Maybe." Ellington said. "But why?'

"To tell them about Rosalynn." Rydel said.

"Okay. You call them, though. I'm driving." Ell said. Rydel nodded. She called Curt and they agreed to meet at Rydel and Ellington's house. Ell drove to his house, and pulled into the driveway. Rydel sighed.

Ell took her hand, and rubbed his thumb on top of it. "You wanna get inside now?" Rydel nodded. Ell got out of the car, and then went to the passenger seat and opened the door for her. "Come on, Dels." Rydel got out and took Ell's hand holding on tightly. Ell gave her hand a squeeze. Rydel gave him a weak mile. "It'll be okay, baby." Ell said, giving her a smile back.

"I hope so." Rydel said. Ell gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed inside with her. Rydel smiled and they entered the house.

"All we have to do now is wait for Curt and Kelsey, and tell them the news." Ell sighed.

"Yep." Rydel said. They waited till Curt and Kelsey arrived. Rydel gathered everyone in the living room once they arrived.

"What did you want to tell us, mom, dad?" Kelsey asked.

Rydel sighed. "Kids, Rosalynn is in the hospital in a coma."

"What? Why?" Kelsey asked. Rydel looked at Ell to explain, her throat to thick to speak anymore.

Ell sighed. "She ODed on angel dust because one of Michael's friends spiked her drink with it."

Kelsey gasped. "That's terrible!"

"What's angel dust?" Amy asked.

"It's a drug." Ell told her.

"Oh." Amy said.

"How is she now?" Kelsey asked.

"She's in a coma." Ell said.

"Can we see her?" Kelsey asked again.