"The Promise"

Caroline let out a final moan as she came down from her high and glanced up at her suitor in awe. Opening her eyes she glanced at the now dark sky and smiled. She’d lost count of what round they were on. It was hard to stop, there was just so much to work off and the couldn’t quite decide on a stopping point. Not that she was complaining but everyone is probably wondering where the hell she was. This was bad—no terrible. If anyone found out what she was doing they’d crucify her but right now, as he placed soft kisses to her neck—she didn’t give a damn.

                "Klaus," She breathed out softly so he would look at her. Lifting his head she couldn’t help but smile at his grin that looked as though he’d had it all. Placing her hands on his face she pulled him closer and connected their mouths again. They’d kissed—a lot. In fact it was what they did most because for some reason they just couldn’t get enough. Caroline had kissed her fair share of boys but this was different. Kissing Klaus was addicting and if she really never saw him again she’d want the most vivid memory. Moaning into his mouth as he ran his hand down her bare leg she let out a deep breath in content.

                "You are truly ravishing Caroline." He whispered carefully. Even though they were in this gigantic forest, aside from their rather loud impulse noises, when they spoke it was in whispers. Turning her head she looked at her shirt, completely split in half. Letting out a shaky laugh she glanced up at him once more.

                "Did you have to rip my shirt? I was going to take it off you know, that was part of the plan.” She teased calmly her breath hitching when he pressed his forehead to hers.

                "Is that so? Sorry love, hybrid instincts got the better of me. This wasn’t something I was exactly prepared for." He answered jokingly. It was refreshing to see him this at ease and not so hostile. Granted he’s always been different to her but this Klaus, the one in front of her was something else.

                "For someone who wasn’t prepared you sure were good at it." She answered truthfully but couldn’t help the blush that crept up on her cheeks. The fact that she was blushing after what they’d done together only made her blush even more. He’d done and made her feel things, sensations that she’s never experienced and now, would probably never experience again. Klaus smirked that genuine signature smirk and let out a deep laugh.

                "You do learn a few things over the centuries." He answered and placed a soft kiss to her lips which proved to make Caroline nervous. She knew what she’d made him promise but now she wasn’t sure she’d thought this through. Laying here right now with him was—incredible. She’d thought if she did this and got all her feelings for him out that they’d just go away but now, she was sure it caused the exact opposite. Taking a deep breath she said something she’d never though she’d say. Then again she’d never thought she’d sleep with Klaus and yet, here they were.

                "I know I made you promise you’d never come back for me because I had plans but I’m immortal, if those plans ever change some day—does the offer to show up at your door still stand?" She whispered shakily, fearing his response. Gasping when she felt his lips on hers again she cupped her hands around his face.

                "Sweetheart, that offer will always stand. However long it takes, remember?” He answered truthfully and Caroline could only smile and know that eventually,

.

.

                 one day he wouldn’t have to wait for her anymore

#The Promise

@airanewkulitz