part 5

Your P.O.V

After school I needed to find Yuki and Shizen. Just in case those two doesn't get in trouble. I wonder what would happen if everyone knew that they were spirits. They would first think it's a joke or something around those lines. While I was looking for them I saw Vanessa speaking with her minions.... Ah! I mean friends. I overheard their conversation.

"They are hot but rude~!" Whined Vanessa. "It's weird. Usually guys fall in love with you immediately." Answered her friend Sophia. "We have to find out what kind of girls they like." Said her closest friend Cathrine. "It's not that easy. They said they already have someone in mind." Said Sophia. "I know~ You two gotta find out who they like.~" Vanessa seemed happy about her Idea. "And What will happen after that?" Asked Sophia. "That's a secret for now." She said and all of them walked off. That doesn't sound good. Oh! That's right! I have to check on Yuki and Shizen. They may be older than me. But this is their first time in school. But wait they have club activties next. Well then I should go home then. They found their way here they can find a way back home.

Yuki P.O.V

I was waiting in Art club room. Club activties should start soon. I wonder what Y/n is doing right now. She is not in any clubs so... Why did I join this club then. I want to impress her. I don't care who that brat.. Oh! I mean rat was. She was so annoying if y/n wasn't there I could have killed that rat. Trying To flirt with both of us at the same time. Some humans are really pathetic. Can't they think of anything else than what others look like. But that rat can have Shizen.

What would that guy even do for y/n? I'm stronger and smarter. Plus I have helped her since we first met. She wants place to stay? No problem! She needs protection? Again... No problem! If I was with her. There would be nothing  to hurt her. If she was sad I could soothe her. But how can I tell her that? She is different from other humans. She is kind, caring, doesn't judge others by the way they look. I really adore her.

(Club activities start)

We were alowed to paint what we want. Usually everyone are painting the same thing or something else. I can feel many eyes on me. But I don't mind. Everyone were already painting but I was still thinking what to paint. It was so hot today. I started to paint view full of ice and snow. It's better than nothing. Right? Once my painting is done. Someone walks over to my work space.

"Your painting is....... snowy view?" Girl's voice said. I looked at her. "So?" I asked her. "Who is the girl you like?" She asked and everything went silent. She must be friends with that rat. *sigh* I just look at her. "Why would that be important to know? If I don't want to tell then i won't." I can sense that the girl tensed up. Then she walked back on her working space. Why did Y/n want me to join a club I need to ask her later.

Shizen P.O.V

So this is basketball game area. "Ok! gather up everyone!" Said our coach. "Let's first warm up and then we start playing. Any questions?" Coach said. I raised my hand. "I got question. What is basketball?" After I asked question everyone went silent and looked at me suprised. Did I say something bad?

Time skip

After warming up. Coach told me how to play basketball. He told me everything rules, how it's a team game..... Damn he even told me the lines of game field. We then started playing. The game was fast but boring.

I wish Y/n was here. Cheering me on. Her beautiful h/l h/c shining in the light. She telling me to do my best. I can feel my cheeks heating up. But who was that brat asking questions from us. She was obiviously flirting with us. Pathetic, stupid etc. I only  want y/n's attention. I can feel everyone looking at me again. "Shizen. What are you thinking?" Coach asked all of a sudden. "Just how much of a bitch one girl is and adoring different girl." I answered. Everyone kept looking at me. Is there something on my face?

After club activities

I walked outside the school........ *Hmmm* y/n probaply already left. There is no reason to stand here the-. Huh! I turn around and see Yuki walking out of school. I can't help but to glare him. "Is there something on my face? Or why are you glaring at me?" Yuki asked. Clearly playing with me. Ok. He does have something blue on his cheek. "You do have something blue on your cheek.... that's not what i'm trying To say. I know you love y/n don't you?" I said. He returned the glare. "The blue thing is paint. I need to wash it off. Y/n...... maybe I do maybe I don't." He answered and started to walk home. What's that guy's problem! I Ran after him.

After I got home I changed into better clothes. Then I went on top of tree I lived in and looked at y/n's house. From lights I can tell she is in her room. I look in their yard and notice my plants doing their job. "Hey! Shizen!" Y/n was trying To get my attention. How cute! "Y/n you're not sleeping yet?" I asked her. "Not yet. You seemed to be deep in thoughts. I wanted to know what you're thinking." She said. "Well I just thought that if we could walk to school together tomorrow?" I asked her. "Sure! Why not. I'll see you tomorrow." She said and closed her Windows. Well better get to bed. Y/n I see you tomorrow.

---------------------------
There done. It took time to make this one.
Vote, comment etc.