chapter 2

~EDITED~ November 30, 2015

~Gaby's p.o.v

He suddenly looked outside and heard ash and ashly talking and coming in the house.

I was gonna run out my room and he putted my hair and quickly covered my mouth before I can scream.

they entered and they were coming upstairs has they were about to open the door he was gone I looked around but nothing, they opened it and ash ran to hug me I blushed and ashly was giving my the looks like kissy kissy .

"So what are we going?" Ashly said

"oh where ever.." ash said an they both looked at me and I strugged.

I suddenly felt something in my stomach I fell to the ground and touch my stomach and saw blood my eyes widen and ashly and ash looked at me like I did it myself.

I looked at my other hand and saw a knife.I dropped it and ash came and carried me to my bed and put stuff for the blood can stop and he finished an after he kissed me in the cheek and said you well feel better ok we will be down stairs.

I nodded and looked at the window and at the stars.My flashback came back to me.

Flashback

when I wake up when i was blacked out i layed there.

"someone anyone help"I whispered to myself. I looked up and saw a guy in the corner I couldnt see cause I had bad vision.

I suddenly remembered something. NO NOOOOO NOT AGAIN NOOOOOOO AHHHHHH I grab my head and went crazy I screamed and yelled then whispered "he Murderered my mom and sister and brother."

I screamed and laught AHHHHHHHH why me why my family why dad now you died in front of me.

End of flash back

Ahhhhhhh not again stop getting in my head I started sobbing Its Happening again noo ITS REALLY HAPPENING AGAIN AHHHHH.

I fall to the floor I looked under the bed and saw him he grinned and pulled me under an put the knife close to my side of my leg and I tried to get out and put the knife in my leg i screamed in pain but just came out with a painful muffled sincce he hand his hand over my mouth.

*Inside her mind*

i have to let go andlet him to kill me, I have to im sorry mom... I cant, I know you always tell me fight ,fight or you will lose if you dont fight you lose FIGHT AND YOU'LL WIN!

*not in her mind*

"no let me go! I WILL FIGHT I WILL NOT LOST TO YOU I YELLED." I kicked him and got out of the bed and he jumped and stabbed me in the my hand cause I blocked it by going on my face I held my pain and take a knife out of the bed under my pillow I ran fast and striked at him

he dodged my knife and his leg went up and kicked me to the wall and I fell an I looked as he was just looks at me with that smile of his, I looked down and stared sobbing but I was tell myself dont cry and fight gaby fight if you wanna live.

I had a big smile on my face and I laught and went behind him i dot know how but did and stabbed the knife into his stomach.

he fell and I looked at him with my big smile on my face I told him "dont worry im not gonna kill you im not a KILLER LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him and fell to the ground and stared sobbing.

"were dead already gaby~" he says with that sick twisted smile upon his face.

those words ran through my head over and over...