"When Jealousy turns to Hate"

"Waaaaah! This is very beautiful! ", Eun Hye says brightly when they arrive in the pier where the yatch they are going to ride is anchored.

Jong Kook has been uneasy having Eun Hye around them, for who knows what her ulterior motives right now.

He doesn't really know if it's a good thing that Ji Hyo's aunt permitted her to bring Ji Hyo in a trip.

But he has to admit the new view is quite refreshing though.

Lots of yachts at different models and forms are anchored in the pier. And Dong Hoon leads them to a white, small but luxurious one where two crews are waiting in the plank leading to the yacht.

"Waaah, Dong Hoon-ah.. Your uncle is really rich! ", Seok Jin says as they are lead into it.

Jong Kook is at the back part of the bunch, and he can see how excited the others are.

They are all looking around excitedly, but the most amusing to look is Ji Hyo.
She's looking around curiously, her eyes bright and her lips are in a curve today. But she is handling her excitement well, for she isn't yelling in awe like the others are.

She looks fresh today, too.

They're all wearing beach outfits today, and it seems like casual wears to the members.

But Ji Hyo looks like someone who has never seen the sun before.

She's wearing a comfortable shirt and shorts that reveals a lot of her legs. And her complexion is blinding.

He follows her towards the plank, where the crew reminds them to be careful for the yacht is rocking slightly with the gentle waves.

She jerks as the boat rocks a little stronger, and he instinctively reaches out to support her from the back.

"Does this usually rock like this? ", she asks as he supports her all the way to the yacht.

"Yes. Depending on the waves. ", he says as they arrive inside, where they are greeted with luxury.

The floor has this shiny wooden patterns, making it look cozy. On their right sight is a huge white couch with small pillows over it and a coffee table like a normal living room, behind it is a  set of kitchen wares and countertops, with a cool bartending table and stools. On their right is the dining area. And on the walls behind has two doors.

"There are only two rooms, which can fit about four people. ", Dong Hoon says.

"Then Eun Hye and Ji Hyo take the room in the right, and then Seok Jin, Jong Kook, Dong Hoon and i will be on the left. ", Jae Suk suggests.

"What about us? ", Joong Ki, Gary and Kwang Soo objects.

"You're younger. ", Jae Seok says. "You should take the couch. "

"There's only one couch. Kwang Soo should sleep on it. ", Joong Ki suggests.
"Why should i be the one who'll sleep on it?! ", Kwang Soo yells.

Ji Hyo heads to the room, probably getting a headache from all the arguments.

"You settle that while we check our room.", she says, followed by Eun Hye.
After about ten minutes of arguments, Dong Hoon suggests to just figure it out when it's already time to sleep.

They just begin preparing their meals.
Jae Seok and Dong Hoon starts to cut the meat for Barbeque. Joong Ki and Kwang Soo are peeling the fruits and slicing it. Gary is the one assigned to cook rice while Jong Kook prepares the tools to burn coals for the barbeque.

While Seok Jin sits in the couch and is taking pictures.

"Yah! Aren't you even guilty? We're all working here. ", Jae Seok tells him.