Penguin (Baekhyun Short story)

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" For the 100th time Mei Shouted and ask me the question on the phone.

"I'm on my way.." i told mei enough for her to hear

"OH COME ON! SHE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! SHE'S DISAPPOINTED AND THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T COME!"

"well, Go look and find her! the traffic been taking so long!"

"Alright-- bye for now" Mei said and hang up the call

It was Our Prom Today and I know that it's gonna be hard to catch up the event since i just came here 5 hours ago from Canada. I even dress up here in my car.

Damn! I just Realized it's been 3-2 hours since i have been stuck in this traffic jam. I need to find a way. i may get out of this traffic tomorrow! I called my Friend Kyungsoo to get this car for me.

*On the phone*

"Hey Baek! It's been a long time!- - - Oh wait, Kai, Stop it!" He Finally answered after i called him several times

"Yeah, So Soo, Favor Please?" I ask Hoping he would say yes

"Suree, What is it?"

"Could you get my car? I mean it's our prom, and i'm stuck in this traffic jam--"

"Calm down, Ok, i'll get it . Go out. and run "

"So... You know where my car is?" I ask him

"Of Course! Look to your Right and you'll find a squishy guy"

I look at where he told me to, and saw him waving. They were also stuck!

" It's fine" he said over the phone as we didn't break eye contact "I'll go take care of your car, No worries" he said as we break our eye contact and i reach for the door

"Thank you so much! I owe you big time!"

"No problem" As kyungsoo hang up

I got out of the car, look at my phone for any possible way to reach my destination while avoiding the traffic. It suddenly starts raining and now, I don't know where to go.