Chapter 16 - Apologies (DRAFT)

3rd Person POV
After 5 minutes

The 3 rushed to Natsu and held him down. Natsu was resisting so Gray had to punch his stomach and he fell unconscious.

Lucy runs to Natsu and hugged him while crying tears of joy. The 3 felt their heart ached when she hugged Natsu and they all felt jealous.

Lisanna on the other hand, had fainted and a pool of blood is surrounding her.

Sting and Rogue carried Lisanna to the hospital while Gray and Happy carried Natsu.

They let them rest and leaves to go to the guild while Sting and Rogue waits for them outside. Lucy, Gray and Happy have to report what happened to Master. They explained everything that happened and Master put Lisanna on a temporary ban from the guild for 3 weeks while Natsu can't go on any mission.

Everything has finally calmed down and Gray, Sting, Rogue and Lucy all go out to eat. After they ate, it's time for them to go home to their respective houses. They said their goodbyes and went to sleep.

Gray's POV
In the Dream

'Why do I keep coming back here?!'

'Ughh I'm hungry, better go to the guild'
(A/N: How can you be hungry in a dream?!)

3rd Person POV

Suddenly, a shadow walk past Gray and he saw it at the corner of his eye a blond woman who stands out above the rest of the crowd.

"Who's that? Meh, maybe its someone. I don't care."
(A/N: It pains me to not make him follow that woman)

At the Guild

'I'm gonna guess that when i open this door Natsu's gonna come flying to me'

3

2

1

"Graaayyy!! Where have you been? You disappeared when you said you wanted to bring Lucy back at the guild. Wait, why do you wanna bring back Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Cause I feel like if i don't, the guild doesn't feel like home anymore without Lulu and I feel like that I have to do that."

"'Sighs' You're right. It hasn't been fun here, everyone's depressed and it hasn't been the same when Lucy was still here. Alright, we'll bring Lucy back!!"

"Wait, before we do that. Do you know why I keep having this dream?"

"What dream? This is real! This is all happening in real life!!"

"Wait what?! Are you for fucking real?!!"

"Yeah, here I'll do it for you."

Natsu punched Gray so hard that he flew across the guild. He may be a different Natsu but his strength is the same as the other one.

"Damn you flamebrain, that really hurts."