↳ ARCHIE ANDREWS [16]

Continuation of Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge [1]

Archie when he confesses to cheating on you. Archie convinced Veronica not to tell, and thought it would be best for you to find out from him. Archie pulled you outside after a football game feeling worse than he already did when you congratulated him on the win by placing a loving kiss on his cheek. Archie looks at you filled with regret.

"Y/N I have to tell you something"
The smile that was once placed on your face is replaced with a look of worry.
"Archie you're scaring me"
Archie takes your shakey hand placing it in his in an attempt to ease your nerves.
"Y/N I did something really bad and I regret it so much. I cheated on you."
Archie turns to you a small part of him having hope that you'll forgive him for his foolish mistakes.
"Archie, I don't know what to say. I have always been loyal to you. I defended you when all my friends said you were no good for me."
"I know and I regret hurting you. I love you Y/N"
You shake your head as tears roll down your rosy cheeks.
"You don't Archie.... You don't love me, you never did....You played me for a fool. Don't talk to me Archie. I'm done"
Archie watches you walk away, feeling a void in his heart as he watches the only good thing he had leave.

Why are the gif series I write either super cheesy or sad af? Lol

Written by SelenaQuintanillas