Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that this is probably going to suck so read at your own risk! I don't really have an update schedule so pleaseeee bear with me.This story was inspired by Shawn's album "Handwritten". I got the name by the song "Show You". (Video up there, watch if you want) I also will answer a question at the end of each chapter so ask away. If i choose your question I will  give you shout out. Feel free to answer the question too because I would love to get to know my readers!This will be a fanfic about me and him because....why not? Since your going to have to know my name i may as well make it the first question. I almost forgot , I will say QOTC to symbolize the "Question Of The Chapter" The same can be said about the answer it will just be AOTQ  "Answer Of The Question"The question will be presented AND answered at the end of each chapter. Along with the QOTC I will have one of those things where i won't update until i reach a certain number of reads and possibly votes. So without further ado...

QOTC: What is your name?

AOTQ: My name is Sofia, but you guys can call me Sof, Sofi, or Raquel!

The question of the chapter idea was inspired by notmendes.

She wrote my FAVORITE fanfiction called "You Promised. Shawn Mendes" so go read that and follow her!!!

-Sofi