2

~She's a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat~

"You're such a cheater!" Clint shouted as Steve won his third game of ping pong.

"Now you sound like Tony." Steve said, a victorious smile on his face as Clint set the paddle down. "Besides, you can't cheat in ping pong."

"You so can cheat in ping pong because you've been cheating this entire time." Clint said as he walked off to the living room where the TV was on the news.  Steve put the paddle down and the joined everyone in the living room where they were watching the news for some reason.

"Yesterday morning an Avengers quinjet was spotted landing just outside of Nice after the discovery of a new terrorist group known as Eris." Sebastian, the news guy said, "With the arrival of the partial Avengers team this has many people wondering if we'll be seeing any of Captain America and his 'team'"

"They're funny if they think we're just going to waltz out of hiding to help them. I'm sure they can handle it themselves." Sam said as he tossed popcorn into his mouth and relaxed into the couch next to Steve and Wanda. "I mean we're international fugitives for crying out loud, we have to be careful just going to the store."

"It's not like we're a team anyway." Wanda said quietly. "If we were, then we wouldn't be sitting here in the middle of Switzerland."

"I have an idea, let's play Mario kart." Clint said as he was already making his way to the tv to change the channel and steal a steering wheel.

"Why? So you can accuse me of cheating again?"

"You were cheating!" Clint shouted as he tossed steering wheels to Wanda, Sam, and Steve.

"I'll take all of you bitches down." Sam said as he prepared himself.

Clint scoffed, "Wanda could kick our asses any day."

***
"You've got to be kidding." Clint said as he rested his head in his hands, "We can't help them."

"Clint, we can't just sit by and watch. They need us whether they'll admit it or not." Steve said, "If we're trying to help, it wouldn't make any sense for us to be arrested again."

"Maybe Steve's got a point." Sam spoke up causing Clint to shake his head and give Sam a look. "Even if we do get arrested, this time it's at least for a good cause. None of us want them to get hurt, no matter how mad we are at some of them. And this goes beyond us. This is a terrorist organization."

"I think we should go." Bucky added, Wanda nodding in agreement as she turned the tv on to the news that was covering the ongoing battle between the avengers and the Eris base. It was clearly not getting any better for the team and Steve was finding it hard to just sit by and do nothing. "And Eris only works with and creates enhanced people so Wanda could really help deal with them."

"So when are we leaving?"

"Everyone change and then we'll go."

***

"I have a problem, I've got two enhanced and they aren't being bothered by the bullets at all." Natasha said over the comm as she sat up in a tree, trying to take out agents.

"That sounds problematic, I would help you, but I'm swamped. These guys keep coming out of nowhere." Tony said back through a grunt.

"Fuck!" Klara replied, "You little bitch, im gonna kill you! That hurt."

Natasha couldn't help but laugh at that, "Language, Klara."

"Shut up, Nat. Steve's not even he- are you trying to take my head off?! Geez." Klara shrieked, "This is getting ridiculous, it's never ending."