Chapter 8

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! If you read the A/N you will know more info but let's get on with the story shall we?!
-Austin xoxo

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Louis' POV

What was going on? My head was throbbing, but one thing was on my mind, is Nialler okay? I was scared shitless to think he might not be okay.

After a few minutes of struggling to move, I was finally given the strength to push open the heavy car door that felt like a ton. I finally pushed myself out of the car, struggling before with that as well, and limped to Niall's side of the car, but one thing hit me harder than anything, the smell of gasoline. I started to panic and move quicker towards Niall. Finally, I reached his side to see my life, sitting there, looking lifeless. Yes, he is my life, he was my everything, and to see him this way crushed me. I scrambled and opened the car door and pulled Niall out.

But another thing came to mind, actually two. I need to save the driver we crashed into, seeing he was not okay as well. Blood gnashing from his head, I saw shards of glass all over his head, I hurried over there, to find out, he was gone.

"Shit!" I cursed to myself. "I almost saved him but I wasn't able too!" I whispered to myself.

Soon enough, the police had arrived on the scene, with 3 ambulances, and 2 fire trucks. I soon blacked out, the last thing I saw was my Nialler, pale, and bloody.

~~~

Niall's POV:

I woke up in a grey and white room with a little hint of baby blue. Where was I? This place reminds me of a hosp- then it hit me. The car crash. The car crash with Louis. Louis. He's the only thing trailing through my mind at the moment.

All I wanted to do with him now is...

Love Him...

////////////////////////////////////

okay guys there's Chapter 8! I know it's short I promise the next one is longer and so are the rest! Wanted to give you guys something though :)

-Austin xox