Chapter 20

Fucking alarm is buzzing. I'm hating get up and Jamie's groans says everything

-"Good morning sunshine"-he kissed my cheek

-"Morning babe"-I smiled snuggle up to pillow

-"How did you sleep?"-he played with my hair

-"When I didn't hear this alarm was perfect in my favorite arms"-his eyes was fresh he's morning person not like me. I love sleeping until my mind say "get up"

-"I'm sorry, but I'm having interview and I'm free for you"-he kissed my forehead touching my shoulders

-"Oh, that's good info"

-"Why?"-I like when he wrinkles his forehead and nose he looks so funny

-"Because, this trip is for me like little vacation and I'm happy I can share with you this time"

-"You're sweet, maybe after interview we can share otherwise this time"

-"What do you mean?"

-"Little shopping"

-"Wait, did I heard good? You want do shopping?

-"Yep"

-"Don't say you don't have suit for tomorrow"- I looked at him significantly

-"Like you don't have dress for the premiere"

-"But I don't have to"

-"For the after party I have nice dress"

-"But I want you'll with me on the red carpet as my girlfriend"- I'm in shock my men want show me on the world as his lady. It's hard decision and my stupid mind asked me these stupid questions

-"Baby, you know that everything will change"

-"I know, and we'll win like always we're strong and I love you. No matter how these shits will write about you because I know your every inch"

-"You're having good reasons babe. So, if you want be your girlfriend for tomorrow we need get up"-I gave him quick kiss and run to bathroom.

I'm really excited, but little afraid how people will respond to me. For lucky I'm having wonderful boyfriend in my life who will always protect me.

During lunch Jamie showed me his schedule I decided call to Joe and arrange our meeting tonight. He doesn't like him, his face say every emotion. He could kill him, but he have to respect my friends like I'm respecting his. He took me once to the meeting with his friends and the most nicest person of them was Eddie. He asked me about work, my hobbies and we talked about his new film. Other looked at me intruder, I couldn't fit to him like his wife. Sometimes they talked about her and said she's perfect, nice and intelligent.

We went Melrose Street for his suit. He likes Gucci and in this store I felt uncomfortable. I'm not rich girl and I don't know what will I wear tomorrow.

-"Darling, did you found something for yourself?"-he asked me

-"No, can we go to shop which isn't expensive?-I asked him quietly

-"You don't like these dresses?"

-"They're beautiful, but they're too expensive for me"

-"Oh sweetheart, I don't fall in love with fame and money. I fall in love with you, you makes me the most happiest men in this crazy world. I'm your boyfriend and I took you for the shopping. Don't worry about money I'll buy you the most beautiful dress in the world"-he kissed me and showed in his black suit. I saw every muscle he looks like Adonis.