one direction to love

ISABELLA hugged herself as she realised that her life wasn’t worth anything. She had lost her entire family and was living by herself. At the age of 18 she had no friends and was completely alone. She was rich so that was a good thing. She lived in her parent’s mansion. She use to model but no one wanted her anymore. She was miserable. Her life had turned to nothing and all she had left was music, songs and poems that explained why people were so cruel. One direction was her favourite.  Harry styles, niall horan, zayne malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. There song that’s what makes you beautiful really helped her at times. She was going to their concert. Thank god she was in the same town as the concert. Apparently they were already in London. Isabella pulled out her phone and decided to go shopping. She locked her house and got in to her car. It wasn’t long before she got to the shops, and spotted her old group of ‘friends’. The same ones who left her because they thought she was poor, and because she had no family. They spotted her too and started laughing.

 She walked in to Dior. She bought a lovely hot pants and tank top. Her mother would have told her not to buy them because they looked like a pair of knickers. Shopping wasn’t really helping her so she decided to go in to a restaurant. “Eating again Isabella?” someone said. She just walked in. Sarah wasn’t worth any more of her tears. She wasn’t a part of her life ever since she left it. She ordered spaghetti bolognaise. She sat down at the table and noticed five hooded figures facing her. They all had glasses on. And for no reason Isabella started crying. Not loud enough that the whole place could hear her but loud enough that the five hooded figures came over. “Are you alright?” the blonde one said to her. He sounded so familiar. “Oh I’m alright thank you. This happens all the time” she said. They didn’t look convinced. “A beautiful woman shouldn’t be crying is there something wrong?” the tan one said. He defiantly sounded familiar.

 “Oh it’s nothing just a bit of family problems. But thank you so much for asking. It was so sweet of you guys. Would you like to eat here with me?” she asked. They had made her feel a bit better, but she knew they would leave her aswell. “Sure that would be nice” he replied. The food came and they all laughed, they had ordered the same food and drinks. “Um...that’s weird” Isabella said. They got to know each other.  She didn’t ask for their names and neither did them. “Alright so we’ll guess we’ll be-“the blonde one started but didn’t finish. Outside the window were tons of girls with one direction posters banging on the window. And that was when Isabella prince found out that they were one direction. Would she help them? After they, made her realise that jealousy was more than just what Sarah had. Of course she would. “We walked harry” said then tan boy, who must have been zayne malik. They looked worried. “Come with me my cars just out back. I’ll take you were you need to go.” She said. They looked shocked and thanked her. They walked out the back and saw her car, harry’s jaw dropped. “You drive a Ferrari enzo!” he said. She giggled

“My father bought it for me” she said and they squeezed in. It was a new model. It was a five seated model. So niall was sitting on Liam’s lap. They sped down the high way and realised they were being chased by tons of cars. “Were to boys?” she asked. They thought for a minute, “how about your place?” Louis said. “Alright, we’ll be there in five” she said. She sped down the road and did a right turn. She went through her gates and locked them. There was no way they were getting in now. But they had to be sure. She opened the doors of the house. “Make yourselves at home boys” she smiled as they looked around. “Nice place” zayne said. “Thank you” she replied and they sat down. They kind of looked around awkwardly as they had nothing to say. “How about we start with hey were from one direction” she smirked. They stared at her and she burst out laughing, it had been forever since she had even thought of laughing.

“I can’t believe it took me and hour to realise i was talking to my favourite boy band of all time! I’m a big fan of your music” she said. zayne smiles “well I’m zayne malik the really good dancer and hottest member, that’s harry styles the funny romantic, that one who’s still embarrassed about sitting on his mates lap is niall horan. That one over there is Liam Payne. And he is Louis Tomlinson. And we have to thank you so much for letting us stay. We really appreciate it” he said. She blushed. It was nice to finally be appreciated again. “I really don’t mind, you do know that you won’t be able to leave for a while?” she said. “Yes we do, that’s why we should cook dinner” harry said. “But we just ate an hour and a half ago” Isabella said. Where they really hungry already? “Really, that long? My god I’m gonna starved” Liam said.

“Well then i better get started. No offense boys, but i only cook in my kitchen” she said and got started. They all wanted something different and hard, as if they were testing her kindness. She didn’t mind though. If she was being honest she liked doing this again. Cooking and letting people criticize her in a nice way. She ended up making an Italian pizza for harry. A shepherd’s pie for Liam; a chicken curry for Louis, niall wanted a chicken pie, and zayne wanted pasta marinara.  He’s was probably the easy one. She got them to help her clean the kitchen up. “Okay boys we need to set some rules do you like my house?” she said to them after they ate. “Ummm yes?” harry said. “Well then keep it clean” she said.” i can have everything ordered on line so don’t worry about food or clothing. Oh and don’t go in my room” she smiled. Harry looked nervous and so did the rest of them. “Can we ask you a personal question?” Liam said. Could they? “Sure, go ahead” she said. Zayne shifted on his feet UN comfortably. “Do you have any family with you? The place is empty” he asked.

She looked away with tears in her eyes. She looked back at them “they died two years ago in a bank robbery. My external family died on a private jet to France the year before. I’m all alone” she said. They didn’t know what to say. She sat down on her couch and cried. For the first time she cried all her tears. She cried for the times she was alone, the friends she lost, the words she left UN said. They let her cry. Zayne put her on his lap, harry let her head lie on his shoulder. She soon fell asleep. Drifting in to her loneliness at last.....