Club

Erwin had beaten Levi in a bet resulting in them both going to a club. Levi wasn't impressed however he had never really been in a relationship before and part of him wanted that to change, but he knew that tonight Erwin could not change he status of single to taken.
That didn't stop the blonde.

The two males approached the doors, Erwin with slick gelled hair dressed in a red shirt with black off colour pants - Levi has his raven hair slicked back strands of his bangs falling across his eyes slightly, he wore a slightly open grey shirt with rolled up cuffs tucked into black jeans. Erwin walked first towards the doors and walked inside looking back to wait for the raven. Levi scowled up at the bouncer that stepped out in front of him.

"What."

Levi glared up at the heavy built male who lowly replied to the short male-

"ID."

"I'm 23 you prick."

Levi grunted back pushing past walking inside however the bouncer grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him out of the entrance.

"I'm not permitted to let people enter without an ID...so show me a form of ID."

Levi let out a stressed breath as he dug through his wallet to grab his drivers licence

"There."

The bouncer examined it and then let a smirk take on his features as he muttered to his collogue how short Levi was for his age and they both laughed

"Alright you can go in..."

Levi gritted his teeth as he stuffed his wallet back into his pocket and walked inside but as he did one of the bouncers uttered-

"Fucking short Cunt. Thought he was 17 or somethin"

Levi swivelled and went to swing for one of them when Erwin pounced and dragged him away

"Let's not get chucked out before even getting in you idiot."

Erwin rolled his eyes as he then walked side by side with Levi inside to the low lit loud club.

"This place is swarmed with sluts and pricks."

Levi slightly shouted so Erwin could hear causing the blonde to laugh and escort him over to the bar where it was quieter

"Let's get some alcohol in you before you start attempting to pick anyone up..."

Levi chuckled at this but looked away into the sea of people.

"This is hopeless."

Levi mumbled to himself knowing full well his own 'charm' will not swoon the ladies. He was blunt, and somehow always seemed agitated. He knew that he wouldn't be taking anyone back tonight but Erwin still pushed him to try.
Erwin muttered a line to say to Levi and pushed him over to a quite short blonde girl in a red cocktail pencil dress.

"Oh hello?"

The girl looked at Levi questioningly to see what he wanted

"Uh..."
*looks down at his phone to see text from Erwin to read*

Levi read the text out to this girl as he looked at it fresh unknowing of how awful Erwin is with this sort of thing. She looked at Levi waiting for him to continue.

"Are you a tortilla?...because I want to flip you over and eat you out-"

Levi froze slightly as he met her gaze and Levi watched from afar when a taller brunet slapped him across the face and kissed the blonde....
Levi stormed back over to Erwin holding his cheek.