2.

Alexander-Keith

Alexander-Keith

I got in from work, and I was exhausted. I called for Chinese take-out, and went to take a shower. Once I was finished my shower, I called Mila. She answered the phone, on the fourth ring.

"Hello Mr. Powers."

"You can just call me Keith."

"Whatever you want." Her voice was so soft, almost like velvet. It made my head pound in a good way. "If I can have whatever I want, why won't you go on a date with me?"

"I told you about this already." She sighed, I imagined her rolling her soft brown eyes. "You really shouldn't try so hard with me. I'm not who or what you want."

"How would you know what I want? You talkin' like you know me." Chuckling I settled into my couch, getting ready to hear the infamous 'all niggas do is' line.

"You want someone to actually love, cook you breakfast and shit."

"Who hurt you? You're sounding real bitter." She laughed," I can make you do whatever I want Mila remember that." I whispered into the phone.

Mila cleared her throat, "Like I was going to say, come over." I laughed.

"Fine." She mumbled as she hung up the phone. Mila has this wall up, and I'm determined to bring it down. I don't know the type of dudes she been with, like I told her earlier I'm a grown ass man, who knows what he wants and why he wants it. I didn't exactly know why I wanted Mila yet, but I'd figure it out soon. She acts like I'm this little ass boy who plays games, she wasn't acting like that when I laid the dick down.

The door bell rung, it could either be my food or Mila. When I opened the door, Mila stood there on her phone.

She was so caught up in her phone she didn't realize I opened the door, I lifted her chin. "You wanna come in?"

She slapped my hand away and walked in, so I slapped her ass. "It's been a day and I already don't like you." She mumbled.

Closing the door, I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. "Yea, that's fine."

I was undressing her with my eyes, "Keith! Hellooo! Keith!" She grabbed my face.

"I'm up here playboy. You didn't specify why I'm here." She said with so much attitude.

"You are the one that said we're only fucking. So why do you think you're here?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Get that stupid smirk off your face." She rolled her eyes.

I followed her to my bedroom, where she took off her shoes. I took this time to analyze her style. Mila obviously loved the color black, all the times I've seen her she dressed in it from head to toe. Last night she wore one of those really small necklace things, but earlier today she wore a name plate, right now she sported the small choking necklace thing. Her lips were always glossed and they shimmered with glitter when she spoke. She had three piercings in each ear, and a wore a shimmery pink on her nails and toes. She either wore lace thongs, or lace boy-shorts. A small tattoo was on her inner right arm, she wore these beads around her waist, that she never showed unless I was up in it.