Valentine's Day Special

Midori: Now this is a rap battle,so no cheating.Taro! GIve me all your books!

Taro:*drops the books on the ground*

Midori:The Shakespeare too. Hand it cover.*has palm out*

Taro:*hands her the book*

Midori:Good now *clears throat* EPIC RAP BATTLES OF AKADEMI! TARO YAMADA VS. BUDO MATSOUA!

Midori:BEGIN!!!

Taro:You really think Ayano-Chan will like someone like you? She wouldn't want someone who spends most of his time in Martial Arts. She'll need someone smart like me. So go and pick up a book, I'm sure you know what books are right? Here I'll suggest an Author you can start with. He is for kids though. Go read Dr. Seuss and learn a few rhymes you'll need them.

Budo: really i need to learn? Just give yourself a look! Oh who am i kidding. You always have a book! It's not all about being wise you know? Let me teach you a thing or two bro! Ayano needs someone strong to protect her. I don't how You're gonna with fists soft as cats Fur!

Taro:Oh really? Ayano-chan wouldn't want someone who thinks before his actions!!

Budo: who said i didn't think. That's a common man's assumption. I can give her way more than just kicks and Punches. I'm a very sweet guy. I can soothe her when she's sad. I am aware of when violence is bad! I've often heard you say" that girl is acting strange". Now suddenly that opinion has changed? When she walks in the club, my eyes are always on her! You can't even make eye contact with her!

Taro:*glares at Budo*
So what!? My opinion has changed. Haven't you seen her around me? She acts strange around me. Meaning that she likes me!

Budo: why would she love a boy who can't even fight? In every situation you run far out out of sight.

Taro:Atleast I know that she's way more important than anyone or book in the world. If you had a choice of dating her or a martial arts tournament, I'm sure you'd chose a stupid Marital Arts tournament than spending time with her.

Budo: you fool! I'd take with' and we'd see the sights! Watching the sun set together oh so nice. Face it man! Our ship is better. Ayando! Go ahead stitch it on a sweater. Nothing can stop me from being her guy. Just dealing with your sister would make anyone say bye!

Taro:How about let her decide? Who ever she chooses will become her guy...

Midori: i think the people should decide! Who wins Ayano? Who will rap next? Will Dev ever give me a routine!?

Midori: next time on EPIC RAP BATTLES OF AKADEMI!

--------------
I want to thank CarllovesYuno for helping me with this chapter. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!!