Chapter 4: Some Elf Knowledge

Sitting in his parents old room, the bed was huge, which made the elf pressed kisses against your neck. Even though you wouldn't mind this, but you really wanted a break from all this fun. You placed your hand against his chest, softly pushing him. Sportacus only smiled at you.

"Tell me about..the elf way." he was more pleased with this as he put his knowledge to good use.

"Well, it's a little different than what humans are. It only 6 months for it to be fully develop. You will experience things that are different, for insites, I can't be around when the baby is being born."

"How come?" you asked, hopefully he wouldn't be mad.Sportacus wasn't as he answered.

"They say the male tends to get overprotective, hearing the pain from the mate will caused them to go crazy and find whoever is hurting them."

"Interesting, continue."

"Alright, so when you are going to give birth you will be surrounded in water, like the healing pond that I was in. There will be other female elfs to guide you through the process, once the pain starts to kick, you will be pulled out and laid on the ground, but don't worry, if you feel the earth underneath your fingertips, it's like the mother earth is helping you give life." this was going to be interesting when the time comes.

"Will..will they let you see it.." he nodded.

"Of course, they will. Once the birthing is complete, whoever is holding me back will let me see you." you leaned up and kissed him.

"There so much to learn, least I know you will always be with me." Sportacus couldn't agree more.

"Theres also another thing I should warn you about." you listened. "Once we know when you are carrying, there are times when I won't be able to control myself a certain scent will give off."

"Like going into heat?" he nodded feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, i hope you don't mind.."

"I'm already married to you, I can keep up." he only curled his lip, pushing you down on the bed, hovering his body over yours, you can feel him getting excited. "You addicted to this aren't you?" you spoke, you already felt him unzipping your jeans, slowly trailing his finger up.

"If you only knew.."