BEAKFAST!!!!

Error's p.o.v
I groan, pushing myself up. Ink perks up at this, him still being on my chest and all. I stare at the ceiling for a while, letting out a small, dry laugh. I start to mumble lyrics to a song, completely forgetting about mister rainbow face on my chest. "Scared of my immaturity, scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty. Fear might be the death of me. Fear leads to anxiety. Don't know what's inside of me. Don't forget abou-bou-bou-bou-bout me..."

Inks p.o.v
I stare in amazement at Error. I'd never heard him sing before and... his voice was oddly soothing. I listen to the lyrics and tune closely, then decide it's a song called Doubt. (I'll see if I have any fans here...of the group... other than ren...)
I resist the urge to sing along, and instead just... listen to his heavenly voice. He soon finishes, yawning.

Error's p.o.v
"Hey kiki..."
"Y-yeah?"
"Waddya want for breakfast?"
"W-waffles will be just fine..."
"A'ight... could ya get off my chest, please?"
"S-sorry!!!" He pushes off my chest, standing up and looking at the ground with a palette of colors on his face.
"That's fine..."
________________________________
Heya! I've decided to make short, but more frequent chapters. I'm sorry I had to make you wait so long for an actual chapter. I know that I'm not a good writer, but... I have fun. It's a crime if you hate. Anyway, have a lovely day...or night... or afternoon... depending on where you are. May Jishwa and smol bean be with you. And stay alive, frens...
(Word count? No. Screw you.)