announcement !!

i am going to start posting again because i literally feel so lost when i don't write. i had a dream that i lost all of my work and i almost started crying because i thought it was real. writing is something i enjoy so much, writing calms me down and allows me to express my feelings, ideas, and thoughts in a way that people enjoy. i have so many ideas but before i post anymore i can going to finish my current works, starting with self, because it is the one i find most joy in writing. 

a big reason why i was gone happens to be that i really wasn't confident in what i was writing. this happens really often and i normally shake it off really quickly but this time i just couldn't. every time i would write i would never like it and i would become frustrated and just stop writing all together.

another reason i think i wasn't confident is because my reads dropped by a significant amount. in general, i try really hard to please everyone and gaining a lot of views, to me, was a sign that people enjoyed my work and that i wrote somewhat well. when my views per part kept going down, sadly it affected me. it made me think that nobody enjoyed my work and that the quality of it had gone down. i don't know why this affected me so much but i guess it's because i really do try my hardest to write to the best of my ability and i felt that if i didn't get as much views as i did in the past, i was doing something wrong.

i am more confident now though, and the number of reads doesn't bother me that much any more. as long as i am content with the works i am putting out, everything else will fall into place. 

this being said, i will now finish my current works and get to creating new ones for you guys. i'm really putting my best effort and i hope you guys still support me and continue to support me through this journey. i would not be where i am today if it wasn't for you guys. you guys mean so much to me and i'm so happy so many of you support me and my work, and i hope you continue  to.

also, i have created a posting schedule until i really get back into a routine

monday - thursday: write/edit & post if i have free time

friday - sunday: write/edit & post 

i hope you guys will enjoy the new chapters and stories that i will put out. your support means a lot to me and is one of the main reasons why i keep writing, so thank you. 

i will be writing this week, whether i post or not depends on the amount of schoolwork i have lol. but i will defiantly post this weekend!

thank you all for still sticking around and supporting me. i'd be no where without you guys.

-kai💘