part 22

Trey POV

"Sir there's someone here to see you, a man by the name Gray."

Looking up from my laptop I motioned Paris to send him in. Resting my face into my hands I silently cursed myself for letting him back into my life.

"Wassup brother?"

Clenching my fist, I bit my lip unable to contain the bitter tone in my voice I answered him.

"What do you want?" He snickered  obviously detecting my attitude.

"Hey I'm just here for my money, unless you don't have it." Smiling I took out my brief case which contained the 4 million dollars I owed my brother. Handing it to him, a weight that had been there for the past 4 years lifted off of my shoulders. Crossing my arms I watched him, by his stiff movement's I could tell he wasn't to happy.

"You can let yourself out."

Crossing the room I looked out of the window of my office. As a CEO and the fact that I owned my business made me proud, smiling I texted Hazel, the only woman that ever made me feel complete.

"After I 'let myself out' maybe you should go see your dead fiance and baby!"

My hands froze and the color drained from my face. Grabbing my keys, I nearly fainted as I ran to my car.

"PARIS SEND THE POLICE TO MY HOUSE!"

Shivering my breathing got heavy as I stumbled to open my car door. What the fuck did I get Hazel into, along with my baby. Gray threatened me, and almost got me killed, now all he wanted to do was kill the only family I had.

"Shit!" Avoiding the car I almost hit tears streamed down my face in rage.

Hazul POV

1 month later

"Yes girl I really think I'm in love." Smiling through the phone I watched as Sean wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Yea, I gotta go..."

Hanging up I wrapped my arms around Seans stomach feeling his 6 pack. I swear this man got me feeling like a princess, daily back massages and all the sexing had your girl saying no to any other dick.

"Babe after work I'm going to take you out so be ready." Planting kisses on Sean's neck I silently smiled, I loved having a man that made money legal.  You see after me and Sean got back together we both decided to get serious about our businesses. While Hazel and I got our businesses together, I invested in Sean's sneaker store. Now with both our income were makeing over $50,000 a year.

Something was wrong, I just had a feeling. So I called Hazel, no answer. Trey, no answer. Shit! Clentching my chest I cursed at the throbbing pain that had been there for hours by now. Ignoring it, I reassured myself that everything would be ok. Looking in the mirror I saw myself and my mom. if only she was here to see how Hazel and I were living now. Mansions, designer clothes, unlimited money. We weren't hurting for nothing. As I slipped into a loose fitted black dress with gold studs on the shoulder. With a pair of red bottom gold heels, I grabbed my purse.

"Babe you ready?" Jumping up at the sound of Sean's voice I made my way to the living room.

"Yea babe, are you going to tell me where we're going? " Chuckling he shook his head grabbing my waist he pulled me into him. Slowly dipping his head down he tenderly kissed me. Getting down on one knee my eyes widened and heart skipped a beat.

"Baby...will you marry me?"