Hobo eating carrots

5:30 pm Monday

I walked up to my room hoping my sister wouldn't call me to help her with the dishes.

"Luna! Can you please help me? I'm making dinner!!"

My sister usually never cooks, she always gets food from the neighbours or buys food. So being the good child I am, i went to check up on her to see what she was cooking.

"Uh Tania? What're you making?.."

"Oh Luna, I'm making dinner for our new neighbour" she said putting the chicken in the oven.

"Our new neighbour?"

"Yes! He moved in yesterday and i wanted him to feel welcome." She smirks.

I was shook.

6:25 pm
-dinner time-

*doorbell rings*

"I'll get it!" My sister says running to the front door.

I check to see what he looked like and my heart stopped..

It was this tall guy with the sharpest jaw lines I've ever seen, (It could literally slice my finger off) He had this amazing smile, His eyes were brown and his hair was brown which was pushed to the side he also had this pale skin colour which looked amazing.

"Uh hey Lucas!" My sister smiled.

I. Am. Dead.

"Hey Tania!" Hey replies with his smile.

I couldn't believe my eyes at the moment.

"OH who is this?" He asked.

"Ah this is my sister Luna." She says rolling her eyes.

His face goes red.

"Haha, uh h-hey Luna.."

I wanted to run far away from the house but I froze and my heart was beating so fast.

"Take a seat!" Tania says as she breaks the silence in the room.

7:01 pm
-after dinner-

We talked for roughly an hour since he got here and we've finished our dinner. I actually got to know a bit about him. Ugh I wanted to die but I couldn't risk anything.

"So, how's your day gone Luna?" He asks making my heart beat 10x faster than it usually is.

"Uh I um I-it's been pretty g-good actually.." I stutter and embarrass myself in front of him.

"Uh i need to be excused.. um bathroom.." I say.

He looks at me going up the stairs and I could feel him staring at me making me feel the awkwardness in the room.

--Lucas's POV--
As she walks up stairs I could t stop looking at her. She was really pretty and I couldn't stop. Something about her just couldn't get her off my mind.

I was talking to her sister, Tania and I almost blurted out something I was t supposed to say.

"She has a really cu- uh I mean curly hair.." I said to Tania making her confused.

"Uh she doesn't have curly hair.." she replies.

"Oh really? Must be the lighting.."

*ding*

I grab my phone thinking it was a text message from my friend but it wasn't..

-new text message from Luna-

Who was tha-

Tbc..

Uh yeah.. deal with it. No hobos this chapter ;) Please vote and comment!

xx strangexotics 💗