Oh no

After we settled in I was out side looking out in the mountains. I had just got dress in my leggings , dressy shirt and heels cause aug was taking me out. I was looking over the balcony and I fell arms wraped around my waist. "u ready baby ?' I said in a sexy tone. I turn to see Daniel. wtf . "Oh I'm sorry thought u was aug." I said trying to get out his grip but he was too strong. "Michelle I missed us." he said looking with concern in his eyes. "Daniel look I know we had a thing 6-12th grade but I'm inlove with aAugust ." I said still trying to get out his grip. "Michelle u kno it would've been us having kids and u carrying my baby now if u haven't had moved." he said getting closer. "you right.. it prolly would've been but it's not and I know god lead me to aug for a reason." I said pushing him back but his grip too strong. "Michelle u remember when u use to text me everyday when you first moved there but one day that texting just stopped." He sighed. "yea cause I had someone new in my life... not to mention u was slick talking to my bestfriend heather on the side." I said. "I only came here with her to see u bae." he said. "first I'm not ur bae and 2nd idk why Daniel I'm here with my man." I said (a/n diggy Simons playing Daniel) he looked at me. "honey... I love you!" he said the grabs me close and smash his lips into mines causing me too feel how I did when I first met him.