part 2

Everybody has a purpose in life that single purpose is the reason we get up every morning to face the unknown and lift the challenges that life has set trough our path,and no matter how hard life will be all we need is a little faith to succeed .

LIFE was never easy to Rose . she lived a serie of bad and exhausting moments that led her to be the most powerful young women in America with her being the famous CEO of the Reign Company . 

she managed to reach the top of the society but amoung the fake smile she was wearing a rough and unbreakable shell was built to make her misery unseen .

She was in pain but she didn't show any symptome of her mental illness for the sake of her sibblings ,the only persons she ever cared about .

Until he came and shattered Rose's walls .

Harry had his own share of life's cruelty when he lost his mother in an early age leaving him exposed to any kind of danger that rested in london . he decides to move to new york to live the American dream or nightmare as he switches  jobs from a librarian to a darker job at night.

He was lonely ,he always felt like that until she filled the empty space in his heart.

                                                                      they might live in two different worlds but they feel the same imbereable pain