2.2

I was sitting in the car with Andy driving and Anne and Jonah were in the back. We just got back from the airport. Seeing Jasper leave made Anne so upset.

Once we got home I took Anne inside and upstairs to talk.

"What happened?" I asked when we got into my room.

"I kissed Jasper and he responded then he said once he gets back we can be a couple, he said he won't find someone better than me." She replied. The blush on her face made her look like a fire truck.

"Oh my word! Annie! This is amazing," i stopped in my tracks and looked at here with a sad expression, " what about Collin."

"I don't want to hurt him, but whatever I felt for just started to vanish into thin air after Jasper kissed me. Don't get me wrong, i love him, but just as a very good friend." She said , she seemed so sure about this.

"Well I think you should tell him." I said and she huffed and nodded her head before getting her phone out.

"Hey Collin." She said before walking out. Ofcourse I wanted to hear she said, but I understood that she wanted to talk with some privacy.

I fell on my back on my bed. I got bored just staring at the ceiling like some physcopath.

"Jonah!" I drew out hoping he heard me. Just then my unasked question was  answered by his tiny feet stampeding up the stairs.

"Yeah?" He asked with such innocence. Why is he so adorable.

"Come I take you for ice cream?" I said and his face beamed before walking away without a word being spoken. I looked at his retreating figure in confusion.

"Are you coming with, i can't drive by myself." He shouted at me at the top of the staircase. I let a laugh slip by my lips and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Last one by the car has to pay for the ice cream." He shouted once more before rushing down the stairs.

I didn't even try cause either way I'll pay for the ice cream and I don't run, yeah I don't do that.

We were driving in my pick up truck while singing on the top of our lung. I really enjoyed these car rides even if I sound like a dying seal with asma giving birth.

We finally arrived at the ice cream shop. It was a small shop . It was painted a lavender collie with blue ,pink and white stripes scattered along the shop. The shop's name was in neon lights 'Cream Dream'.

We walked inside I was holding on Jonah's hand tightly. He tends to get too excited when we come here and runs away.

"Welcome to Cream Dream, what may I get you?" The waiter asked. I looked up at him to be shocked at the sight.

"Keith?" I splattered out.

"Hey Addy, how are you?" He asked, he smiled at me with his gorgeous teeth.

"Good and you?" I asked.

"My day is way better that your here." He said with a wink. I blushed slightly, "what can I get for you?"

"I'll get a chocolate cup with Turkish delight bits." I ordered.

"I'll have a banana cup with chocolate chips." Jonah ordered.

"Coming right up." He said and went to complete the order.

"Addilyn?" A husky male's voice came from behind me. I dread to hear his voice... Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt." I said and faked a smile. I couldn't help but notice the blonde with him.

"Hi I'm Kelly." The blonde introduced herself.

"You moved on quickly Wy." I said and turned around.

"Oh hell no,  I'm his cousin." Kelly laughed.

"Yeah, and since when can you get upset about who I'm with." Wyatt asked with a smirk and a raised brow. It took no genius to see he was frustrated with it.

"Ever since we started that deal." I said and he looked away like some coward.

"Here , I wrote my number on your cup , call me when you want to catch up." Keith said and smiled at me.

Keith was one of my closest friends when I was younger. He and I were two totally different people. He was of a rich family and I was not. His parents forbid him from seeing me.

"Ofcourse. It was great seeing you." I said and took my ice cream paying him and leaving a tip .