Mad Bosses and Broken Hearts

***Meanwhile in Po Town***

Gander: "Boss! Calm down! That's my sister for fucks sake!"

Guzma had just slapped Val pretty hard in the face for helping you and Blaze escape. He had her shirt in his fist, ready for another go.

Guzma: "This worthless grunt helped them escape! Now, tell me where they went off to, you bitch!" He slapped her again.
V: "Fuck...you, Guzma. I don't know shit." She said weakly.

Guzma growled and brought his hand back again.

Gander: "Boss! Stop!"
Guzma: "Shut it, Grunt! Go over there on my laptop and look up a Maisie from Kalos. I'll be dammed if I let anyone escape. I need to know everything about this girl, so I can beat her down properly."

***Back to You and Blaze in the Pkm Center***

B: "Here, brought you some cereal from the cafe."
"Huh? Oh, thank you." You were still waking up.
B: "So, I think we need to find a new place to live and hideout. Knowing Guz, he's going to call every Pokémon center in Alola, looking for us. We can't risk it."

You nodded, but in your head you were conflicted.

'I like Blaze and all, but I don't think I'm ready to just move in with the guy. He seems nice and all, but I just want my own place again.'

It was true, you admired Blaze's compassion and will to protect you; but at the same time, you were free again and just wanted to live your own life. You don't want to keep living up to another guy's standards. You just want to be on your own for awhile.

'But how am I supposed to tell him that without sounding like a huuuuuge bitch?'

***Po Town Mansion***

Gander: "Uh...Boss?" He said hesitantly.
Guz: "What?"

Guzma was now laying in his bed with his hands behind his head. He was trying to calm down after lashing out at Val. Val went to the girl's bathroom to run cold water onto her inflamed cheeks. (Face cheeks just FYI)

Gander: "There ain't a single record of a Maisie living in Kalos."
Guzma: "What!?!? Bitch must've lied to me."
Gander: "Maybe she didn't though."
Guzma: "Huh?"
Gander: "Here, come look, Boss."

Guzma dragged himself out of the bed and walked up towards his laptop. He pulled Gander out of the way, so he could sit on his throne.

Gander pointed to a young girl with blue hair and bright blue eyes. It was an old picture from a formal ball that the King and Queen of Kalos had attended. The girl was off to the side, looking extremely displeased.

Gander: "Girl looks pretty familiar don't she?"
Guzma: "This can't be right," He gestured spastically at the screen, "that would mean that Maisie is a fucking princess. A literal fucking princess."

Guzma slumped back into his throne and tried to process as much as he could. Suddenly, he had a smirk, that could kill a small child, plastered on his face.

Gander: "I know that look, B."
Guzma: "Go get me my dex. I've got a phone call to make."

***Back to You and Blaze***

The two of you were cautiously walking the streets of Malie City. Not only were the two of you trying to move unnoticed, but you also were struggling how to put into words how much you just wanted to be on your own.

Blaze: "Hey-"
"Hey!" You cut him off unintentionally.
"Oh, go ahead." He laughed.
"Nah, you go ahead! Sorry..."
"Haha, well I was just going to suggest we buy some new clothes at the shop down there," he pointed then quickly brought his hand back, "we need to blend in."
"Oh, yeah! Sure!"
"Soooo what is it you were going to say?"
"Oh umm..."

'Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch.'

"Just that it smells really good..."
B: "Haha, you're such a weirdo Maisie-girl. Anyways, here we are. Try not to get anything too expensive. I don't have a ton of cash on me." He scratched the back of his head where his blue hair meets his neck.

'Way to go dumbass, now you'll seem like a bitch for getting him to buy you shit and then dump him. What are you? A real housewife of alola island???' (Tv show reference. I'm a sucker for that reality tv. Apologies.)

***Time Skip***

You and Blaze picked out new outfits to travel in. His outfit didn't look all that different really. He had on a plain white tshirt, black cargo shorts, a plain black beanie, and he kept his black and white tennis shoes on. He claimed that colors didn't match his hair well.

You picked an oversized navy blue t-shirt, black athletic pants that stopped mid-calf, and you also kept your black and white tennis shoes.

Blaze paid for the items while you looked out the store windows in case any skull grunts were around. It was only a matter of time before they would make it to Malie City. You needed to get off this island. You needed to get to that professor, Kukui.

After using the changing rooms to redress, you found yourself, yet again, awkwardly walking alongside Blaze.

'Don't be such a Meowth, (your name)! Tell the dude what's up!'

"Hey, uh, Blaze?" You asked hesitantly. Were you ready for this? You hate awk situations like this. You also weren't able to develop decent social skills no thanks to your parents keeping you locked in your tower.
B: "Yeah?"
"I...need to confess something."
"Hit me."
"It's not that I don't like hanging out with you, because you're super cool and stuff. It's just that, I really need to be alone. Like alone alone. Like I need to live by myself and like, um, move to a different island. But like, I like you I just don't like like you. I mean...."
"Shhh shhh. Haha. Calm down, Maisie. It's ok. I get it. We are moving entirely too fast."
"Ummm well-"
"We can take this as slow as you want." He stopped in his tracks and grabbed your hands carefully. He looked into your eyes lovingly.

'Shit.'

"Blaze," you removed your hands from his grasp, "I can't take you with me when I start over...again. I'm sorry. I really appreciate your help in getting me out of Po Town, but I need to leave. If you want me to help you find a place to live, I'd be more than happy to, but after that, we have to go our separate ways."
B: "Uhhh...I don't understand. Maisie, you kissed me back at the mansion. What the fuck?" He was starting to get real offended real quick.
"I know, but it was in the heat of the moment! Like I said though, I like you as a person; I just need to find out who I am."
B: "Whatever, Maisie." He started to walk in the opposite direction.
"Wait! Blaze! Do you want me to help you find a place to stay?"
Blaze didn't turn to face you, instead he kept walking and replied, "Nah. I've got an idea of where I can go. Don't worry about it. Good luck out there, Maisie. You're gonna need it."

'Ok. Well. That went well...'

You decided to walk back to Malie City since you noticed a ferry service. There were a couple trainers on the route that you could battle to, hopefully, earn enough cash to get a ticket.

'Gotta get to that damn shirtless professor.'

Author's Note:
Sorry my updating time is basically shit. I'm sorry! College is tough, yo. But anyways, thanks for all support on this story so far! I have a couple major twists planned out in my head, but I'm having difficulty getting the in-between content like this chapter. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten that this is a 'Guzma X Reader.' I love ya boy as much as the next person. He will get his lovin's in time.
With the weekend coming up, I should have some time to update this a couple more times. Don't quote me on that though. Also, I'll be drawing up a chapter photo for this probably tomorrow, so check back if you read this tonight or before that pic is posted! Thanks again! Keep those comments coming! They motivate the hell out of me haha!
Chel