Dealing with ''Them'

You woke up one morning to see Hercules and Hamilton on the end of there beds, Laughing. You woke up to see a half naked Laurens' sleeping by you. You pulled him off and told Hamilton that your going for a shower. As you were taking a shower John and Lafayette woke up with a banging headache. ''Hey.. where's Y/N?'' he said ''Taking a shower, Also, You grabbed her... breasts yesterday, Not a good impression...'' Hercules said ''Dammit! That was my only chance with her if I didn't do that! I need to apologise, Badly''

He barged into the shower room, And, That was the awkward part he saw you naked. He covered his eyes and said ''Y/N, I-I'm so sorry about yesterday'' Forgetting that you were naked you hugged him, He peeked but it didn't bother you.

Laurens' took his hands off his eyes and looked at you, You pushed him out and slammed the door. You heard John shout ''Yes!'' he started whispering. You got in the shower, And washed. You got out after a while and put a towel on. ''Y/N is so s-''Hamilton gets butted in ''She's standing right there.''Hercules said sweetly, For a tough guy hems adorable.

''Y/N is so what, Hamilton?'' You said, ''Now all turn around so I can get dressed''. They all did as you said, After you put your pants on, John and Hamilton was looking. Not caring that you were naked you stormed other and slapped them both ''Mon Cherie, We are sorry for them'' Lafayette said ''It's alright, Lafayette'' you finally got changed. We had a week to do nothing, So you just hanged out at the pub.

You finally had a chance to tell them about your self and said ''Well... I came from France, I know I don't have an accent, But when I was born, It was in France''. ''Mon Cherie! I can teach you some'' Lafayette said, You smiled happily. ''sure Lafayette!''

Sorry, I know this is rubbish, I just had nothing to do. I hope you understand...