Stonefur's Concerns

Jessica pov
I was walking with Dren  I was silenced  cause I didn't know what to say. 
" So  Jessie the new mew  mew  is your cousin ?"

" Y-Yeah "  I was blushing   idiot you just got the guy of your dreams don't  scare him off !!!!!

Sorry I just don't  understand how a lemon so sour  could be related to a peach so sweet !"

" Awww  Dren you know  just what to say !"

We had just rented a moive and bought snacks  for our usual moive night . The movies were scary one of them was
Zootopia  we were going to watch that one last .  And I invited him over to my house !  I was so excited!   As soon as we got in I quickly fed Mistyfoot and Stonefur  and made the snacks and put one of  the movies in and sat down next to Dren.  I squealed and clung to him sevral times.    I hope this never ends .

Stonefur pov
I was watching Jessica and Dren her so -called boyfriend.   She clung on to him sevral times!  
"That Cyiniclon  trying to gain her trust to END US ! And Jessica will be heartbroken!!!!!" 
So I got closer  to them as they watched Zootopia 

" Dren ...... you know Mistyfoot right ?"

"Yeah "

" Well I think you should meet Stonefur tomorrow "

WHAT IS WRONG  WITH HER ?!

" Yeah I'll do it for you "   as he
Left and Jessica cleaned up and went up to her room  I straighten her out !
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING I HEARD WHEN YOU SAID TO MEET ME ?! I KNEW YOU WERE A MISTAKE! "

"y-you t-t-think i-i-i-i-I'm a mistake? "   so she ran off and out of her house .

" Good riddance! "

" Stonefur  why did Jessica princess Serenity just run out ?"

" Princess Serenity? "

" Yeah she's  princess Serenity "

" I called her a mistake "

" WHAT ?! WE HAVE TO FIND HER " 

Jessica pov
I KNEW IT STONEFUR HATES ME !!!!!!!  What did I ever do to HIM !!!!!!

Dren pov
I saw Jessica running with tears in her eyes ...... Crying .
And run into some shadowy place .  I followed her    and didn't  stop until  I saw  she  fell to the ground crying  I comfered her . Then her eyes glowed red and she pushed me back and ran off
" JESSE? ! WHAT'S WRONG  WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!"
I had no other choice  tackled her. But I missed  what should I do ?

Stonefur pov
Me and Mistyfoot and Dren and Arden  we're looking for Jessica.
Then  we saw her and her right eye  was black with a cat like pupil and red and orange glow to it .
"  LISTEN YOU PATHETIC GIRL!"
"  NO! RAINBOW STARLIGHT! "