Chapter 13

"Finn, what about Jake?" Marceline asked.

"What about him?" I quickly started kissing her. She then stopped me.

"He doesn't like me." I saw as she dropped her head. I quickly lifted her head up.

"I know but I am going to talk to him. I know that he will understand. After all he is my best friend." I saw as her frown turned upside down.

"You know your the only one for me." I gave her a quick kiss. She just nodded. I hugged her tight.

"Don't you have to go home with Jake?"

"Oh my glob, I for got. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you." I gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you, too." She quickly kissed me back. I ran out the door.

"I just hope Jake understands." I thought to myself.

As I was walking home I saw PB. She was talking to the banana guards. I quickly moved closer.

"I want you guys to catch whoever did this. They must pay for what they did!" PB was yelling now.

"What's going on, PB?" I quickly asked.

"Someone broke into The Candy Kingdom and stole my crown. Can you help us catch that thief, Finn?"

"Yeah, for sure." I quickly ran to find Jake. As soon as I got to the Tree House I called out for Jake but he wasn't home.

"I guess I could ask Marceline for help." I told myself. I ran back to Marcelines place. I opened the door and saw her sleeping on the couch. All of a sudden I saw something shiny in Marcelines bag.