Sick

"Oya, oya," Bokuto said.

"Oya, oya, oya," Kuro said.

Kuro was in Seijoh academy for the Middle Blocker Swap.

Oikawa stared at the two.

"Why? Why? Why?" he cried.

Kindaichi walked into Nekoma High.

"Hello," Nobuyuki Kai said, "I'm the vice captain of Nekoma High,"

"Hello," Yaku said, "I'm the libero of Nekoma High,"

"I'm so glad to meet a first year!" Kindaichi exclaimed.

"What?" Yaku exclaimed, "I'm a third year!"

Yamamoto and Inuoka stifled a laugh behind them. Asahi fainted as Yaku slapped the two around their heads.

"I'm the ace of Nekoma! I'm the ace of Nekoma! I'm the ace of Nekoma!" Lev exclaimed over and over again.

"He has changed so much since yesterday," Ohira said, "Locking him in the first gymnasium was meant to help him spike better,"

"I'm the ace of Shiratorizawa! I'm the ace of Shiratorizawa" Goshiki exclaimed.

"Where's Kawanishi-san?" Akaashi asked, happy that he did not have to block, receive and spike all by himself.

"He can't come because he is ill," Ushijima said, "The managers and the coach are also ill," What was it with people coming to Fukorodani and becoming sick.

"Akaashi, you have very good stamina so perhaps you can play volleyball and take down the results," Ushijima said.

Akaashi began to smile maniacally.

Shimizu Kiyoko handed Tatsuki Washio a water bottle.

"Let's go fight that guy!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"Yes, Ryu!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

The two walked over.

"Washio-san!" Tanaka and Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Yes," Washio said standing up.

Nishinoya and Washio felt all their confidence disappear in a second as the tall, scary looking boy rose to his feet.

"Nothing," Tanaka and Nishinoya stuttered as they ran away.