What comes next?

Rey had spent a whole tiresome year being labeled as a traitor to the cause she had worked so hard to fight for. There was no war in the galaxy, just in her heart. She had lost the trust of almost everyone.
     Some wanted her executed in the place of the prisoners she had freed. General Organa wouldn't allow it... but then things changed. The woman Rey had looked up to so much, was dead. She couldn't sleep for days after that. After a year, the hate she had previously gotten died down. She was no longer afraid for her life, no one would do anything to her out of respect for the general.
     It did get better after awhile, those sleepless nights were filled with conversations now. Finn was there for her, he knew about her problems and did everything in his power to help her. She appreciated every minute of it.
     Every now and then she could get a bit of sleep. Every now and then, she could dream of none other than Kylo Ren- no, Ben Solo, the man who had haunted her before and after the war. She knew now that she loved him, but surely now it didn't matter how she felt. After a year she was so sure he would've forgotten her sacrifice. If she had just let him die that day, how would life be for her now?
     She was losing people left and right. Han and then Ben, Leia came afterwards. That last one left Luke in shock. Rey considered him a loss too. She had Poe and Finn still, along with BB and the droids. However, her friends were always wanting to spend time alone, and she could understand that. After all, they were the cutest couple in the galaxy.
     The war being won and her being considered a traitor was enough to leave her without a duty to fulfill, she had decided that it was possibly time to move on.  She was ready to accept that. She was ready to leave.