☆★☆★☆CHAPTER 13 (THE ENDING)

A/N: Hello everyone I'm so happy because sink your teeth in me is #89 in the vampire category isn't that awesome I couldn't have done any of this without your support. So I decided that you guys deserve another chapter even though we didn't reach 40 votes but you guys were close. BTW  this is the final chapter I repeat this is the final chapter.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tyler pov

                  I slowly opened my eyes to a voice calling my name,but it wasn't just any voice..... "Tyler.....Tyler....Tyler" I opened my mouth so I could answer him but all I could let out was a whimper. "Tyler are you okay? " the mystery voice belonged to Justin."Ye....ah I'm good...OW" I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "Yo James he's awake" I was confused I thought I was supposed to be dead.

                My stomach started to grumble signaling that I was hungry. * I think I can eat a cow* I laughed weakly at my own joke. "Hey Tyler let's get some food" I nod my head to their proposal I probably hadn't eaten in days."Okay get up up at the count of 3. 1....2....3.." As I got up I could feel myself get stronger. " Come on,  let's get Tyler something to eat" James said as he walked to the door.

           I thought they were going to take me to a restaurant , but I was sadly mistaken. They took me to the woods.can you believe that they took me to the WOODS . I was already irritated because I was confused by the fact that I survived being shot ."why are we here?" I asked with a hint of irritation in my tone.* I'm hungry and these two decided to take me to the woods what in the world are these two thinking*

               I stopped walking when I noticed that James and Justin did a disappearing act on me. "Guys where are you." I didn't like the idea of being alone in the woods one bit. "Follow your instinct Tyler" I was beyond confused now. *what am I looking for e exactly?* I thought as I was walking.  I had no idea where I was going but I knew I was going the right way. As I was walking I spotted a deer drinking water from a near by river.

              Tyler you must feed" * this seems so familiar......My -* my thoughts were cut off." Yeah Tyler  after you got shot I rushed to your side and I put my venom in your blood" Justin said. I couldn't believe what I  was hearing. To be told that you were turned into a vampire is some pretty big news. I couldn't decide rather or not  to kick him in his face or to kiss him. But I decided to kiss him.

(Flashback)

                 "Tyler!!!!!!"both James ,and Justin screamed. Justin was in a state of shock , James on the other hand, was beyond pissed off." Justin go take care of Tyler" he demanded. He clenched his hands into a fist. "James don't do-" Justin was cut if by the glare that James had given him. Justin knew better than to talk back to James in the state he was in, so he rushed to Tyler's side .

            Tyler's body was lifeless except for a few faint breaths. "Tyler I'm going to need you to stay with me because this is gonna hurt like hell." Justin dug his fangs at the crook of Tyler's neck releasing venom intonhis blood stream. Justin pulled away watching Tyler's whole body jerk as the venom ran throughout his body. Meanwhile James was beating Tyler's "father" as if he were a rag doll.

            "What type of father shoots his own child? You fucking bastard I'm gonna kill you" James yelled as he continuously punch tyler's father. After making sure that Tyler was okay Justin ran towards James to stop him from going over board." James stop it you're going to kill him" Justin pleaded.  "I don't care. He harmed Tyler. OUR MATE!!!"

       It took everything in Justin's power to pin James to a nearby tree. "James calm down. If you kill him, that doesn't make you any better than him." When Justin said that James calm down and walked to Tyler's fragile body. "Let's go back to the house before I do something I won't regret" James said. All Justin could do was sigh  before he got in the car.

(End of flashback)

{3 years later}

         Its been 3 years since justin turn me into a vampire and I love it. Guess what? I'm getting married!! " you look handsome just let our mother" Jacob said. I just smiled at him. I  thought that if I Jacob told about marrying James and  Justin he would disapprove. But I was mistaken when he approved,  he was so excited that he planned the whole wedding by himself. "Gee thanks you just called our mother a man"  I said jokingly.

              Jacob was wearing a black suit while I was wearing a white suit with pink lining on it ( what? a girl has to have her pink). "Come on its time for your big day little bro." I smiled as I got uo and walked up to him. "Tyler I'm glad that they saved you. Even though you're a vampire I don't like the  thought of you watching me die. Its kinda creepy how you can stay young but I have to be old." He said.

          * I never really thought of that before* I thought. I didn't like the thought of watching my brother die. * I'm going to have to ask for a favor from the guys * As the wedding started I was nervous I felt like something was going to happen. Just as the ceremony was about to end the doirs of the church flew open. There was a man standing in the middle of the open doors he hada smile on his face.

          "Why didn't you invite me to your wedding baby brother?" He had a  British accent just like james, now that I think of it he looks like an older version of James. "Maybe that's because it's hard to get in contact with you" James said nonchalantly. Later I found out that his name was Jason I know way too many people whose names start with "j". After the ceremony there was a party.

           As the party went on I've noticed that Jason was getting friendly with Jordan. *Could she be his mate?* I thought to myself.  Before the party started I bit Jacob but in ninja mode. I know I'm an asshole but if I told him " hey I'm gonna bite you and its  gonna hurt like hell" he wouldn't have done it. The party ended and everyone went outside to watch us leave to go on our honeymoon.

               *I wonder how my life is going to be now that I'm a vampire. No scratch that a married vampire. Well I can't predict the future,but I can say that it gonna be on hell of a ride.* I thought as we drove off to our new life as an official couple. I kiss both James and Justin on the cheek after I waved goodbye.  But not before throwing my flowers facing backwards.  I turned around to found out that Jordan had caught it. We left to go on our honeymoon and something tells me I'm not going to be sleeping anytime soon.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N: Oh my god wasn't that amazing too bad I had to end the story but I hope you guys enjoyed this one. come and checkout my new story it's called " you rejected me....... now its time gor revenge" until next time.....

share

vote

comment

bye I love you all!)