chapter 6

jimin:" come on before they notice we're not at school anymore!" he kind of whisper-yelled

y/n:" we going to ditch classes???"

jimin:" erm... yeah?" 

y/n: "oh my god no way! i cant ditch classes! they will send me away!"

jimin: "yah, don't worry,i've done this alot before" he said as he put one hand around your shoulder. you glared at him.

y/n: "first, if we get cought, i'll kill you. second, WHATS WITH ALL THE SKINSHIP?? seriously dont touch me" you gave him a disgusted face(kinda like j-nope ^^) and slid away from his arm.

jimin: "im fine with that and, i just like skinship.. problem?" he smirked at me.

y/n: "nevermind.. oh btw there whas a guy looking for you."

jimin: "oh, what whas his name?" 

y/n: "Jungkook or something." you decided to keep the- girlfriend- thing a little secret, it would be pretty awkward if heknows i know it.

jimin: "ah he's a friend of mine, i'll call him later. nowwww.. lets gooo!" he cheered and pulled my wrist, through the school gate and to the streets. we took a bus towards his house.               when we arived, i whas taken a back a little by how big his house whas. y/n:"i thought your house whas half as big as my penthouse... you liar! its huge!!"

jimin: "well, i guess i am a little liar, i dont like to brag about the fact i have a lot of money

jimin: "well, i guess i am a little liar, i dont like to brag about the fact i have a lot of money. i hate those kind of people you know.." he smiled

y/n: "me too, and, woah!! nice car!!" your jaw dropped

jimin: "close your mouth, it stinks" you smacked his head " its my car by the way, wanna ride?"

y/n: "wow,wow,wow, wait... Why do you take a bus if you can just drive your car??"

jimin: " i already said, i dont like to brag, and i can ride to school with my car, only if you join" he winked.

y/n: "okay, you pick me up every morning, deal?"

jimin:" deal!" he held out his hand for you to shake.

y/n: " i whas just kidding"

jimin: "too bad, now you'll have to drive to school with me" he smiled and you shook his hand.