-15-

Takyhia P.O.V.

Now that Brianna was back it was the perfect time to get my plan in action

Now that Brianna was back it was the perfect time to get my plan in action. "Stop Takyhia! I love you man and you do shit like this you don't know how hard it is to know the girl you in love with loves someone else and you have to play blind to it." Cory said just as I was about to walk out the door. He was tied up to a chair. Tears came out his eyes. "You know what I did love you Cory......just your to good for a bad girl like me." I shrugged. "You used to be good. Until you got stabbed and started gassing ya damn self up." Cory shook his head. I actually felt bad. I didn't have to pull Cory into this he just loved me. "I loved you baby." I blew a kiss before leaving out. I walked over to my car like I was the baddest thing in Detroit and I was and will be after I off these bitches.

Jakierah P.O.V.

I hugged up into Angelo

I hugged up into Angelo. "I'm hungryyyy." I sung. "What you want to eat?" He asked. "Surprise me." I kissed his lips before he went out. I sat up and called Bre and started asking her how she been and has Taz been doing right by her. I gotta check up on her. I knew her longer then any of them so who you think my loyalty lies with. She been coming out good though so I didn't have to worry about her.

Shuntira P.O.V.

"My god

"My god. Just go to sleep." I groaned it was hard getting one to sleep let alone two. Cj cries then Cc wakes up and cries it's like a horrible nightmare. I didn't think taking care of the baby would be this hard. I sighed rocking Cj. "Come on baby boy just sleep for mommy." I rocked him and gave him his bottle. He soon fell asleep. I fell asleep with him, only to wake up to his cries. "Just give him here before he wakes up Cc." Chris grabbed Cj and gave him his pacifier. "How are you better then me at this I thought women get it naturally." I said feeling a little jealous.

Did my babies love their daddy more than mommy. "No they don't love me more. I just know how to take care of babies my sister got pregnant at 16 and I had to help raise them." He explained and I noticed I had said that out loud. "The one I met?" I asked as he placed Cj in the crib with Cc. "No this ones older she is 4 years older then me but when she got older she ran off with her boyfriend and we never saw her again. She should be 25 and little Justice is 9." He told me. I nodded. "But I dont care about that I still got you and my mom and the babies we gone be just fine." He told me and I knew we would.

Brianna P.O.V.

Taz has really been making up for the lost months

Taz has really been making up for the lost months. He won't even let me go anywhere alone. He already told me how he dropped out of the game because of that shoot out even though he told me he killed the people who did that. He needs to chill I just came from a coma I realize life is too short to take precautions all your life just live and be free.

I decided to go meet with every one but Taz disagreed and told everyone to come here. "Your acting fucking crazy Taz Imma tase ya ass with that damn taser you bought me." I scoffed. "I'm just worried. You have the person you love nearly die because of you." He sighed. "Don't be worried it's okay we're fine everything is fine I could die just from falling I could get ran over there are a million ways to die but I'm okay." I told him. Soon everybody came over well except Shuntira and Chris.

Essence P.O.V.

Takyhia been seeming off all day and I noticed Cory wasn't with her he is the only one who keeps her nearly sane

Takyhia been seeming off all day and I noticed Cory wasn't with her he is the only one who keeps her nearly sane. She wasn't really drinking much though so I give her credit. But everyone was having a chill time. I can just think of the pain Shuntira going through them hospital days was hell even though Nevaeh was never a fussy little girl but she still was a baby and cried sometimes. The power went out. "What the fuck?" Everyone said at once and everyone turned on their flashlights on from their phones. "The hell happened? I paid all my bills." Taz said.

"I've waited to long to do this." We heard we flashed the light in the direction to see Takyhia with a semi-automatic. "The fuck." Everyone hid out in the house. "Here I got bullet vests." Taz took us to what looked like a safe room it had security cameras, food, bathroom no window and plenty of army equipment. "You really thought of everything." Bre smiled. "Girl we finna die and you smiling." Jakierah squinted. The lights in here were on. Everyone got guns and put on vests "Girls stay in here." They said and ran out. All hell broke loose they started shooting.

"I'm warning you! I only came for the girls! Everyone who gets in my way will be killed me and Taylor are meant for each other." She said. Then I saw Angelo go down. "Ugh." He groaned falling back and down the steps. "Angelo! Hell no Imma hurt this bitch." Next thing I knew Jakierah flew out the door and we went out behind her. The lights went on. "Takyhia!" I looked down to see Cory he must had turned them back on. Takyhia turned and shot him in the chest. "I didn't want to do this to you Cory but you got in the way. Where is that bitch Essence!" She yelled. Jakierah climbed on her back and tackled her to the ground and the gun went off..........

Takyhia P.O.V.
"LET ME OUT! HE WILL BE MINE! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! NOW BITCHES! OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU NEXT!" I yelled out. "Your gonna either be here for a long time or die while your here so calm your ass down." A lady on the other side said. "Let me out!" I cried. They had me in a fucking crazy house and had me into one of those boxed shaped rooms. Cory came in. "Cory I thought you were dead." I cried. "I am but I came to visit you before I go to heaven. Don't deny what you are and do right. I'm just giving advice because after yesterday I don't give a fuck what you do anymore."