Gold

You reach for the nob; beginning to turn it until the familiar yelp of Newt is heard. "Well don't open the door now! P-please; I do not have my clothes on." 

You roll your eyes; "oh come on; do you know how bad my memory was and how many times I would walk into the boys dorm rooms?" You sigh. "Along with that; do you understand the pain of being the only girl on the Quidditch team?"

"Can y-you please grab my case?" He asked; asking as if he didn't even hear a single word of what you just said; "I have towels; and your call sounded urgent-"

"Actually it was, you see; it seems you have some sort of enchanted object in here. It's locked under the sink; but it nearly bit me!"

You thought for a moment, "enchanted object?" Then it hit you like bludger aside your head.

You had an enchanted sort of... cleaning object as you could say? The thing was quite feisty when you enchanted it, seeing how you accidentally released your house-elf, Ditzy. (Long story)

"Okay, ehrm, Newt, would you stay calm? I'll go fetch your case. Just hide behind my shower curtain!" You squeak out with your soft voice, making steps to seem as you were walking away from the door, as you silently opened the door with a quick swipe of your wand.

"Alohomora."

The door swings open, causing Newt to let out a yelp and double check if the curtain was covering him.

"I thought you were going to get my cas-"

"Shut it." You hiss at him, slowly opening the small cabinet under the sink, and grabbing the small object as it snarled and hissed.

The object resembled such like a miniature broom, but with a fang filled 'mouth', as you would call it.

"Oh shove a sock in it!" You gripe, flicking your wand and the object calming, Newt watching nervously from the curtain.

"There, now was that so hard?" You stand, setting the object down; grabbing a small towel from the cabinet and holding it over the curtain. 

"Now, I will close my eyes, and you will go and retrieve your case and get on something to cover yourself up." Your (e/c) eyes shut, as you chew the inside of your cheek, hearing Newt rush out of the restroom, as the door to the room he stayed in opened quickly and shut just as fast.

You waited downstairs in your living room, Newt seeming to take forever in his small room as you sat in silence, noticing every little noise, including the soft scratch you heard from underneath your seat; you, being as naive as you are, believed it as imagination.

You continued to sit, the noise being quite constant, and frankly, it was beginning to get on your nerves; until you heard a soft 'clank' and a familiar squeak; jumping as you began to lean over as the small Niffler running out as you let out a soft yelp, you spring to your feet, noticing the creature with one of your doorknobs.

"Why you little- Come here with that!" You rush after the creature, it stumbling but still keeping its lead as you gain on it.

"What possible reason could you need my doorknob for?" You say harshly as it scatters under the chair again, you getting on your knees and attempting to reach it, not hearing Newt walk down the steps as you curse softly attempting to catch the creature who, still, had your doorknob.

"Is everything alright?" You hear Newts soft voice echo throughout the room, as you realized you most likely looked insane.

"Y-yes, but I may need some help."