Character info~

Name: Mana ( everlasting) Haruno ( spring field).

Kanji: まな 春野
DOB: May 11
Blood type: AB
Age: 11
Height: 4'7"

Personality:
She is very shy at first and will rarely talk to anyone.  She has trust issues and only trust the Hokage and Kakashi.  But once you get on her good side she actually very bubbly and fun to hang out with.  Though her voice always sounds like a whisper to everyone.  She seems innocent when you meet her and she will act innocent. But in the inside shes a very big pervert. At times she will be sarcastic and bored out her mind. She also hates waking up.  If you get on her bad side she can be really cold towards you.

Looks:
She is short and has wavy strawberry blond hair that reaches her thighs. Her hair will at times change to white or black. Her eyes are blue with tints of grey spread around.  She wares a black eyepach on her left eye for reasons later told. Has B36 cup breast and a flat stomach. She has a small button nose and small plump pink lips.  Her skin color is a cream-ish color. She also has a little headphone outlet on the back of her neck which she can get back at will.

Likes: Pandas, dangos, chocolate, nature, music, art, reading, sleeping, Hokage, Kakashi, unicorns, rainbows, Yasahiro, and COFFEE!

Dislikes: Loud people, fangirls/boys, crowded places, hospitals, orochimaru, kabuto.

Hobbies: drawing/painting, singing, training, hanging out with Kakashi and the Hokage, and eating.

Friends: Kakashi, Hokage, Anko, Ibiki( surprisingly), Shikaku, Haku, Zabuza, Itachi, and Yasahiro.

Clothe:( I suck at describing clothe so I'm just going to show the pic.)

That's what she usually wears

Skills:
5: Genin, 10: Chunin, 15: jounin, 20: Anbu, 25: Kage, 30: Sannin.
Ninjutsu: 20
Taijustsu: 15
Genjutsu: 20
Kenjutsu: 25
Fuinjutsu: 5
Juinjutsu: 15
Senjutsu: 30
Knowledge: 20
Healing: 26

Background:
When Mana was born she was usually forgotten by all. Her sister, parents, friends, villagers. She was invisible because they all just liked her sister better than her.  Mana eventually got tired of being forgotten by her parents and everyone so she decided to ask the Hokage if she could live alone at 4 years old. It took a lot of persuation to get the Hokage to let her live on her own but eventually he did. She made a little cabin in the woods close to the academy since she still had to go there. She lived on her own undetected for a while until one of the sannins ran into her cabin injured with poison.  The sannin ,Jiraiya, saw that she was doing great at healing him plus keeping herself undetected and decided to train her for a while.  While training with Jaraiya, Mana, met Tsunade and asked if she could train her as well.  After a little persuasion (giving her a lot of money to gamble) Tsunade said yes and while traveling Mana met some people.  When Mana was eight years old she went back to the village but on her way back she met someone that was dying. Noticing that her house was only a few minutes away, she carried the teen on her back and headed home quickly.  While trying to heal the teen Mana learned that his name was Yasahiro Ryuu. Yasahiro told her that it was useless to try and heal him even if she was trained by the best.  She had told him that if there was a way to help him she would do it. She then learned that he was a ghoul and that the only way to save him was to become a ghoul herself.   She took the offer and sealed him inside herself becoming a ghoul.  Since then on she trained herself, with the help of Yasahiro, on her ghoul part. Now three years have passed and that's where we start her story.

Mini A/N:
Hey there unicorns!
Please be as straight fowards on how you think my story is. Be brutally honest, I won't be effected at all.
Laters!