Yuki Matsuri part 2 of 1

Gomennasai that it took so long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP: Mana was going back home when she saw some random person walking in the woods......HER WOODS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mana's P.O.V)

As I entered the forest that leads me to my home I saw that someone was walking a few feet in front of me. Walking towards the direction my home is. I teleported outside of my house and waited for a little while. 'Hm? Who's that?' I thought and looked closer. "Eeeek! Akatsuki!!!!" I whispered screamed to myself and quickly walked inside while locking the door. Not even five minutes after I closed the door did I hear somebody knocking on my door. 'Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!! What do I do Hiro!!!!!' I internally screamed at Hiro. "Just open the door." Hiro told me in the calmest way possible because, as I suspected, he didn't care. 'Fine.' I responded.

I walked to the door and opened the door slightly and then poked my head out to look. When I took a look at the figure the only thing I saw was his lower body so I had to look up to the person. Once I looked up I saw.....................

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

A/N:

Which of the Akatsuki should she meet? Whoever comments first will be chosen as the character.

Good Luck Unicorns!!😊